Pentox question

Previous topic - Next topic

dom62

My question is why would we want to take Pentox (blood thinner right?) when we can take things like cayenne pepper or other natural thinners. Is there a specific benefit or are we taking it just for the thinning properties?

To keep it simple, i got my pentox script the other day and started taking it, and felt some small side effects immediately, almost gave me a kind of "head high" and sort of calmed me down like a adderal, im usually an anxious person ...

Is there a specific benefit to this medicine other than ingesting the toxic ingredients that its made with i.e propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, and pill binding polymers.. they are in a lot of pills, but if i can get around adding more to my body then why not.  
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

TonySa

With Its various properties, PTX acts on various crucial issues of Peyronies Disease, as our study results seem to confirm that besides reducing the production of ROS and protecting against damage to the tissue, it proved to have an anti-inflammatory and especially fibrinogen-reducing action, as it is an antagonist to fibrogenic cytokine TGF-β1.45–48,57. The anti-inflammatory action of PTX also derives from its inhibition of the transcription action of NF-κB and the release of proinflammatory cytokine TNF-α.58,59 PTX has also shown nonspecific inhibition of phosphodiesterase through the cyclic AMP pathway,60–62 and therefore, besides facilitating vasodilation and oxygenation of tissues, it promotes further antifibrogenic activity by stimulating apoptosis of the fibroblasts in the tunica albuginea of the corpora cavernosa.62
From: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4706125/
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

Quote from: dom62 on March 23, 2018, 10:34:58 PM
felt some small side effects immediately, almost gave me a kind of "head high"

your body will adjust to it... when you cannot stand it, back off a little bit - like take 2/3rds or half the dose, and then go back up when you feel better.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

skunkworks

On a full stomach tends to avoid the nausea for me, never had any other side effects from it.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]