a few question on the Augusta SOMAerectStf

Previous topic - Next topic

pey ron

1) can I purchase this with my HSA debit card ?

2) would I need a prescription for (1) ?

3) isn't manual actually safer than the battery operated one ?

4) is there some sort of gauge to be able to monitor the internal pressure ?

5) would it be worth to add the $99 lifetime warranty ?

thank you!

p.s.: is it just me or the forum search functionality has been broken for some time now?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Old Man

pey ron:

Ok, I will answer your questions as asked:

1. You would need to contact the Augusta Medical company for which credit card they will accept.
2.Same as Nr. 1 Above except ask the sales rep if an RX is required, if any.
3. Yes, the manual VED is cheaper in price and works best for Peyronies Disease since the user can control the amount of vacuum better than the battery powered model.
4. There is not pressure gauge furnished with the VED. There is really no need for a gauge as your Dick will let you know when you have pumped too much vacuum.
5. You would need to ask this question on the phone when you contact the Augusta Company. Locate the toll free number for Augusta in the News section of the home page when you log in. Be sure to dial the 1026 extension to contact the forum sales rep. Also be sure to tell her that you a forum member. The price now is $249 for manual VED model.

I do not have any problem with the forum search feature. It is located in several places all the way from the home page log in, etc. Also appears in private message and posts pages.

Lastly, please read the protocols for the one and three cylinder VED models to help you decide which one is best.

Let me know if I can help you with contacting the Augusta Company.

Best regards. Old Man  
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

WhatNext81

TRICARE is the only form of insurance they accept.
Not sure if HSA works or not?
As mentioned in an updated post, the price is no different for forum members. However, informing them that you are a forum member will get you free shipping.
The contact info isn't in the board banner or advertising link.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Monty

Hi, you will get a years makers guarantee with unit, @ $250 = about $5 a week, don't think i would pay the extra, if after a year then buy a new one if your still using it.

I love my VED, great unit the SomaCorrect 3 cylinder, saying that at moment only using cylinder 'C'.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life