When to start with VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I noticed the dent and curvation one month ago. Can I start with VED? Or should I wait?

30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

TonySa

As long as it doesn't result in pain, I understand the earlier-the better.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alec

30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

alec

SOMAcorrect (Manual Version)

do you have advice for traction device as well?

TonySa

I prefer the ones that go not operate w the noose system. The ESL40 is most inexpensive and like the penimaster pro (more expensive but more wearable options) can be worn for hours.  The most expensive is the restorex.  It has more lbs pressure stretch and can stretch against your curve.  The Mayo Clinic preliminary research (not yet published) is showing with 60-90 mins a day on average a 10-15 degree improvement in curve in 90 days.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

thinkpositive

How is the VED working on your dent/curv?  I'm about 3 weeks since noticing my dent/curve and my VED arrives this week.  Interested in your experience so far

alec

I am getting used using it. It's difficult for me because the pumped erection will not go away... and everyone recommands to pump from flaccid. I have to do breaks between cycles. So the blood can leave the penis and I can pump again.

let me know what you want to know! And how yoz are doing