PMP Causing blisters

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone2022

I have been using my PMP for no more than 2 hours at a time and occasionally i get a small blister on my head.  I hate to stop traction for a few days for it to heal.  Has anyone else have this problem? and any suggestions?  Also when wearing the PMP under my pants and going to work, i get sore where the base pushes down while my penis is upright.   :-\
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

swiss

You wear it to work! Dude. Props man. I would be terrified of soenthing becoming dislodged or getting hurt that way. I never get blisters. But I garentee it is because you're moving so much with it on and your dick is shuffling inside of it. Find time to do it stationary not walking around or shuffling and see if that helps your issue.  

TonySa

I had 2 blisters which took weeks to heal.  It may have been due to putting to much stretch as it kept changing from sitting to standing.  I've switched to restorex for consistent stretch...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Whitestone2022

I have to wear it to work, otherwise i wont get the hrs a day i need.  It does fiit pretty good under some over sized jean and i dont really feel it shift unless i sit or try to pick up something off the ground.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Whitestone2022

I would love to have a restorX but they wont shipto Canada just yet.  They rmailed me saying they are waiting for approval.
relationship status, etc

swiss

I still presume the blisters are from moving...or maybe an allergy? I dont get blisters. Have you tried mixing and matching your sulice and latex insert?  

WhatNext81

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on March 20, 2018, 09:43:37 PM
I had 2 blisters which took weeks to heal.  It may have been due to putting to much stretch as it kept changing from sitting to standing.  I've switched to restorex for consistent stretch...

I had a blood blister after a xiaflex cycle. Once it went most of the way down I was able to comfortably use RestoreX for traction. The wrap and clamp made it doable.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

skunkworks

Quote from: swiss on March 21, 2018, 11:08:38 PM
I still presume the blisters are from moving...or maybe an allergy?

No they're from negative pressure, the more tension you use and the more air that is in the silicon suction head piece, the more likely they are to happen. Some people get them more easily than others. Fluid tape can help if you get them in the same spot each time, or I suppose if the suction piece was full of water or some fluid that displaced all the air then that would help also. Theoretically of course, I am not sure how that would be possible with regards to practicality.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Could using the small adapter ring help? I suppose it might be what's cuasing more of an airpocket than usual.