New lump. Here we go again.. if anyone can share anything please help

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

So I had an injury a few days back. Very minor injury and after a few days of  tight uncomfortable
Erections I have a very hard lump ball shaped about the size of 1/2 or 1/3 or a pea. It's small but hard and palpable easily in both flaccid and erect state. This is where all the pain and tightnesss is localized while erect. Im really worried this is gonna end up being more deformity.... anything I can do right now besides supplements and heat? Has anyone done injections in the acute phase? This sucks. I need to get my hands on H100 ASAP  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

diehardpatriot

In the acute phase ? This plaque is only like 4 days old and still giving me pain  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

WhatNext81

RestoreX traction for deformities and what Tsanchez said, stay on top of it. Also, always seek medical advice on top of what you read, just in case.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Realvinni2000

I would considering to take Trental with the supplements alongside a topical antinflammatory gel  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **[\color]