ANOTHER NEW INJURY . SAD

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

Accidentally bent my hard flaccid penis 4 days ago and had a small sharp sting in pain. It was bent opposite of the bend. I've had tight feeling uncomfortable erecrions for 4 days now. I've had a similar injury in the past where erection pain was 8.5/10 really bad and went to the ER, since there was no swelling or bruising they didn't do anything. Interestingly it went away. After some tome with no consequences. Should I just wait this one out? I'm on all the supplements already. There's no bruising or swelling  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hontas

Dude i am reading most of your posts because it is extremely similar to my case, and i want to say to you that i do get the same problems and i stopped watching for the plaques or new bends that comes because it doesn't ever stop. Accepting the situation is the best we can do. Even flaccid traumas can cause some minimal scarring imo.