Swollen Meatus - post Penimaster usage

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

Hey there,

Wondering if anyone here has seen their meatus swell up post Peni master usage. I think it's because I am using the wrong size sulice...but also...its sort of become chronic where my meatus is a little swollen after night time erections once I am back to being soft.

Should I keep using the penismaster? Or stop?

swiss

TonySa

Someone asked this, but no answers.  I'd try the different size sluices.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Yeah might be something like that....

I just bought some extra sticky wrap and tried the restorex again today before sending it back...it seemed to work better with this new wrap I found...Im gonna give it one more whirl before I give up on it. Wish me luck!

betterbend

I have been using the restorex for 4 days now.  Getting much better at using it, so try to stick with it for a few days, I like it much better then the andropeyronie device.  The first two days were rough.  The only thing that isn't as good is I could hide the andro device in some sweatpants and watch tv in the family room.  Gotta have total privacy with the restorex.  My wife has a gift for knocking at the door when I am trying to use it asking " what are you doing?"... Lol
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

Monty

What is your Meatus? thought it was the hole tip of glans.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

Swiss, how do you get your meatus to swell up when its a hole, confused.

swiss

Holy hell that photo of the meatus is like a cavern!!! 😂😂😂😂

The skin around the meatus swells up.  

lessor

How is your experience with penimaster swiss?

swiss

I think it was more comfortable than the restorex but I do think that the restorex is superior to the PMP. I think that my plaque being low on the penis is an issue wiyh the restorex though. The opposite angular force is for plaques higher up it seems.

I couldn't use the PMP much due to swollen meatus...like really swollen. I get swollen meatus with the restorex but it's less and more manageable/ more temporary. PMP swollen meatus would last for a long time.  

WhatNext81

Quote from: swiss on June 25, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
I think that my plaque being low on the penis is an issue wiyh the restorex though. The opposite angular force is for plaques higher up it seems.

No. Check out the recently posted video of the dr demonstrating the use of it. He explains that.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

swiss

pey ron

I get a swollen and discolored meatus from the lingam extender when i use it for more than 1.5 hours at a time.

I just apply a hothands packet and forget about it and a few hours later it is back to normal.

@swiss: did you ever get permanent damage because of that?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

WhatNext81

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

swiss

WhatNext81