Penile Straightening Exercises..?

Previous topic - Next topic

nwodin

Hi all,

Quoting a suggested technique from a London Andrologist Centre;

"Penile stretching exercises – each time you go to the toilet, gently and gradually stretch the penis until maximum (10 times).

Penile self modelling – each time you have an erection, gently try to straighten the penis."

Has anyone had any success with such methods? I understand that the general consensus is to be very wary of exercises such as jelqing; does this fall under the same category?

Thanks in advance!

NW

TonySa

This would be the hand stretching that many swear by and is recommended w xiaflex treatment.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

skunkworks

I would be worried about using too much or too little tension. I like having some indication of the amount of tension I am using.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Monty

yes with care i'm sure its helped me a lot.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

nwodin

Hi all,

Thanks very much for your replies! Think the ones suggested below could be useful to try out (normally used after Xiaflex treatment)
Link to commercial site removed by moderator

Will keep you updated!

NW