Off label topical cream use

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

Has someone made good experiences with contractubex or diclofenac gel treating Peyronies?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

TonySa

There is a multi-modal treatment study that showed improved success with adding the diclofenac gel.  Also, I think it's helpful for pain.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

which countries have the highest concentration of diclofenac?

I have only been able to find 2%, 2.32% and 3%...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Tychy

I used 2.32% while in active phase and it dulled / stopped the pain for 8-10 hours. I would say it was sufficient.  

TonySa

I'd use the strongest generic you can get, the European study used a 4% as I recall.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

pey ron

I've seen online that there are 4% gels and 8% creams. But I have no idea where to procure them...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

Just go to goodrx.com and it will show you what's available and at what prices for your area of US

pey ron

In the US there is only voltaren gel 1%, $60 for one tube. It's a theft.
relationship status, etc

TonySa

In this study they used 4% gel: https://art.torvergata.it/retrieve/handle/2108/82567/162936/IA-DT-%20Final%20Version.pdf

Might try a compounding pharmacy for the 3%, or they may even make 4%