What VED should I buy?

Previous topic - Next topic

alec

I am looking for advice which VED to buy. I have no experience using one. Just got diagnosed 3 weeks ago. I read about protocols and that I have to be careful not to overpump, but I can't figure out what product to trust and which to buy. They all seem overpriced...

I would love to have someone share their experience and make a recommendation. THANKS!
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Monty

only used 1 type, thats a SomaCorrect, 3 cylinders and very controllable, so this unit gets my vote.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

mine as well, being able to adjust the size of the cylinder is invaluable.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alec

Ok thanks!
I will buy that one. Can I start right away or should i wait for
Pain to go away? How soon can i expect a change?  
30yrs, diagnosed in feb. 2018 after possible injury (not sure), 4 plaques, 4 dents, S-surve, 30° right/45° up curve, tingle in the legs, sometimes penile pain an depressed.

Monty

yes you can start, don't forget to gel up well , i was 9 weeks every day before i could see a difference,
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

QuackAttack

SOMA Correct. I have both the SOMA and a single cylinder and the SOMA is by far better.

skunkworks

I use a single cylinder by a brand called leluv, pretty cheap on ebay last I looked, definitely much cheaper than these 3 cylinder jobs. Quality is fine, comes with a pump that has a pressure guage. Worked far better for me than the Soma, which I own but never use anymore.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]