"HotHands": how do you keep it in place and how do you keep your testes cool?

Previous topic - Next topic

pey ron

I finally started using hot hands packages. What tricks do you guys use to hold them in place and to avoid them heating your ballsack?

I've thought of using a rubber band around my willy to keep the hot hands package in place, but I am afraid that would be detrimental by cutting the circulation off...

Also, does anyone know if heat to the testes makes one permanently less fertile or just temporarily (and then things go back to normal after a while since the last time heat was applied)?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

I understand heat to the testes is a temporary infertility issue.  I use the self-adherent wrap you can get on amazon.  Don't use any adherent tape as it tears skin when removing.  I just place the hothands kengthwise on the top side of my shaft and wrap snugly but not too tight twice around.  Don't cover all of the hothands as it needs oxygen to stay warm.  PM if you need a pic to see what I'm saying.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

I wear tighter fitting underwear and tape it with ductape to the front with a few pieces. I was once in a meeting and it got HOT AS F~@<. I had to run out and rip it off in the bathroom. ha.  

IHPD

What's your peyronies like? How is the curvature? Scars?

Reason I'm asking is because using excessive heat (for the purpose of softening the scars and increasing blood flow) should honestly only be used if you're also using excessive cold. The heat in most cases actually aggrevates the blood vessels which doesn't help the scars whatsoever.

Just experiment on your own. Fill your tub with warm/hot(as hot as you can bear) and grab a cup and start pouring water on your tool. Do that for about 10-15 minutes and see how it feels. Then, filling the tub with cold water now, do the same thing.

There's also Hot/Cold therapy, which is recommended especially for sport players who are injured. For any injury for that matter, there is an alternating between the two. Or just ice to bring inflammation now (good for your balls too).

Reading what helps peyronies and using the advice is great and all, but the therapies that people mention may only specifically work for them.

It's like taking vitamins. There can be a general consensus that for this specific injury boosting up vitamins 1,2, and 3 will help cure it. But one person may be lacking vitamin 6, and another vitamin 10.

Going back to the differences between people's peyronies: we all have a slight variation of the same thing. But we should be our own best judge because it is indeed our body. You can use a therapy that someone else is using which works for them but not for you at all.

So my advice is just to try heat and ice out on your own. Experiment a bit, figure out what works best for you, and come back to share you results!

Arabia

I have the HeatFactory packs and with the PenimasterPro just put it directly over the top of the penis and then weave the ends under the tension bars.  No tape needed.  If it gets too hot I just wrap the pack in some Kleenex and reinstall.  Works great and really does seem to speed up the remodeling under tension.  

pey ron

wait, how often and for how long at the time do you guys wear the hothands?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

Seems ideal to combine it w traction!  I try to do it daily for several hours but have not been consistent.  But the research article found some success with heat therapy twice a week.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

swiss

Damn T sanczezzzzz...right on there haha. I would be able to eat my dick after such a session with a little salt and pepper...too hot for me.  

Arabia

I do it for every session 3 hours at a time.  
It may be my imagination but the traction seems to increase girth and the heat seems to speed up the reduction in the bend.
I think of this like people wearing those Invisalign braces for hours a day.   Gentle daily traction with heat longterm is the answer.

pey ron

Tsanchez12369: can you sleep with that without wearing tight underwear (or any underwear) and still not losing it?

I hate that underwear causes my nocturnal erections to bend :/
relationship status, etc

TonySa

Yes, it stays on.  Have to find the happy medium between tight enough and not too tight.  Be careful when removing as it can stick too skin a bit.

Noncom

Best technique I found was wear two pairs of underwear and put it in the middle, positioned above the plaque area. Not sure for hot hands but somenpacks warn against direct contact with skin.

Having two pairs of underwear is also a good option to generally unsure you are warm "down there"/at all times which is good for blood flow. Also gives better support for mmany traction devices.
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***