Has anyone fractured or injured their urethra?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

Has anyone fractured or injured their urethra?

swiss

I feel like my injury might have been "urethra related" but never confirmed.

cheeznips

Do you have feeling in your urethra? Have you gotten checked for uretheritis?

swiss

The first injury happened while I came, my gf orgasmed and clentched and felt a hard pain. She might have just been super strong and crushed my penis to smithereens with her pelvic muscles.... LOL. What chu gonna do haha.  

cheeznips

Do you experience numbness of the urethra? Numbness of the underside of the penis?

swiss

I had numbness the next day for a minute throughout my penis. That's all.  

Fsnco

My Peyronies Disease has mostly manifested as a urethritis as far as symptoms go. In fact for the first few months that what we treated even though all samples and tests came back negative. I had a swelling and inflammation at the tip of the urethra and sometimes hurts slightly to urinate. I would be interested to hear more about your symptoms.  

cheeznips

yeah after the injury im guessing i fractured corpus spongiosum or urethra. It's been extremely numb for the past 8 months. I had my injury in july 4th 2017.

have you gone to see a urologist about your urethra? have they done any test like
retrograde urethrogram or cystoscopy

I definitely disrupted the nerves, but its taking so long for it to heal, and i don't even know it will heal. my underside side and my urethra is 97% numb.

do you have the same symptoms?

dom62

I felt a little sigh of relief knowing im not the only one with urethra related problems on this site  :)

About 8 months ago myself i sustained an injury to my penis that was i believe basically self inflicted through jelqing and stretching it.

I've spent loads of money on tests, i have bilateral scrotal pain in the epididymis, and the Urethra has a numb/tingling/hard feeling to it.

I too believe that this is the beginnings of peyronies in my case, based purley off he fact that peyronies is an inflammatory problem.

the only thing i found that helps is a little bit of heat, and diet change, even though things are just the same, the pain is less.

I will be continuing research and checking this thread often, Cheers brother. Hope we can find a solution.

-Dom
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

cheeznips

8 months ago?! my injury was 8 months ago. maybe IL have a chance to get my nerves back i mean all you were doing was jelqing i had my injury during sex. maybe, my nerves will come back. although my urethra and corpus spongiosum is just completely numb.

dom62

If you aren't already try to look up some pelvic floor release exercises, plus take a look at a diagram of the nerves that feed into the penis, specifically the pudendal nerve, which in my case seems to be the problem. They all come from around the sacral/low back area. I find that after a chiropractic adjustment the nerve pain in the whole groin area seems to be less.

Try rolling the muscles in the butt on a tennis ball, be gentle though, no need to dig to deep.

Just some things you can try.
Hi my name is Dom
24 y/o
Onset 2017 - ended 2019

Shamanic Healing was my number one step and chiropractics

Systemic enzymes, oral iodine, Vit D3, magnesium citrate, tumeric root, ginger root, vegetable juice, brisk walking, correct body mechanics.

cheeznips

thx. im a really tough place right now as i feel like i might have recently fractured my urethra or corpus spongiosum. the underside of my penis and urethra are completely numb. I've had an ultrasound but nothing was found. But then again i asked the technician whether he'd be able to see the site of injury and scar tissue and he said that the Doppler ultrasound is mainly used to test for blood flow. The results came back normal, but the right cavernosal artery is weak. im having no more problems with erections it's just the numbness and feeling of dissapearence of my urethra. It's extremely worrying and mentally exhausting