How should I proceed with this

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeking Advice

About two weeks ago I noticed a large knot and mild upward curvature.

Since then, things have progressed to the point of only experiencing very tight/painful erections along with worsening of upward curvature. It also seems that the scar tissue/plaque now covers much of the base and almost the entire left side as well.

I'm thinking of waiting at least a few weeks before scheduling an appointment with a professional, any suggestions for reducing the severity of the symptoms/preventing progression at this stage would be greatly appreciated.  

swiss

You are in a similar situation to where I started, however...initially it did not produce a curve. Your plaque might be on the larger side if you already have a curve. I would go to the uro, BUT do NOT let him tug on your dick...DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT let him tug on your dick. Mine did this in my active phase and I got more knots as you call them which is most likely a plaque.

The tight erections were the WORST I hated it so much. Start applying heat. You might want to go and get onto pentox right away...I didnt go that route but it might have ended better for me if I did...

Anyways man. You have come to the right place. Let the fight begin.