Supine erection problems

Previous topic - Next topic

nofear

Hi guys, I have an hourglass deformity, I have problems of erection from supine and the glans becomes soft, can be a problem to the spongy bodies? Is the glans connected to the spongy bodies? Can it be a venous leak?

Sometimes I take a hard parting with soft glans   :-[

pey ron

Quote from: nofear on March 07, 2018, 03:14:12 PMSometimes I take a hard parting with soft glans

What were you trying to say, in Italian???
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

nofear

Deformity causes DE with venous leak? Because I have erection problems in the supine position

Paolo

The glans is part of the corpus spongiosum, the 2 corpus cavernosa are the top erectile bodies, the spongiosum is on the ventral (bottom) of penis carrying the urethra.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

pey ron

Quote from: nofear on March 08, 2018, 09:48:25 AMDeformity causes DE with venous leak?

I think the scar tissue - not the deformity itself - may impede some of the blood flow.

What did you mean by "Sometimes I take a hard parting with soft glans"?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Christopher1

Venous leak needs to be diagnosed with a penile Doppler.

That is how I got mine diagnosed.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.