Cold water, stretching, and gentle massaging

Previous topic - Next topic

IHPD

People say warm water helps blood flow and it's true but that's not getting to Peyronies which is an inflammation response causing scarring in the tissues. When inflammation is present, you use cold water.

I'm on a trip right now in Africa, living on top of a mountain with a water source about 600-700m from home base. I've been going there for the past two weeks, just pouring water on my penis with a water bottle: about 30-40 times. What happens afterwards and during is that my penis went into a flaccid state with no deformities what so ever. It looked like it didn't have Peyronies at all (no curve), and then he scars become present.

After pouring the water 3-4 times, I'd take a little break and stretch my penis gently by holding the lower mid section and pulling the tip, slightly, getting to the areas that have the scars. Then I repeat by pouring the source water (cold) on my dick and balls (apparently cold is good for your balls).

And so after doing that a few times with he water and GENTLE stretching (10-20 seconds), I then places my flaccid penis on my hand and gently massages the scars that were present.

In ciricular motions, about 100-200 small motions on each scar that was present. And then maybe I'll pour a little more cold water on it to finish it up.

Also have to mention I'm eating all organic food straight from the ground, no preservatives or whatever the F~@<, and I'm doing manual labor (carrying 50-69 pound container of water that I get from the source up the mountain to the base).

That would be my daily routine, and I would notice afterwards that my penis didn't go into deofornties in the flaccid state, me pee wouldn't go into different directions, and that thr ovverall health just felt much better.

However, not much has changed in the curve. That's the not so great news, so I may have to incorporate some traction to get a good stretch. My curve is 20-30 degrees up and bit to the left.

Also, my erection are rock F^@$!ng hard. In the mornings it lasts about 20-30 minutes if not more if I let it. Hell, I'm half asleep so maybe it's closer to an hour.

So to wrap it all up. Cold water, gentle stretching, gentle massaging, organic diet, and exercise.

There's no running water here so hot water for me is made from boiling that crap on a fire we have to keep burning all day, but I'd say at the end of the day a warm shower to get the blood flow moving is good. Just don't concentrate on it too much.

Cold water is essential. Cold baths, however you can get it. 30-1hr is ideal. Get the inflammation down and feed your body with good nutrient so that it can heal itself.  

JohnWright

Interested in hearing any updates about curvature improvement from your routine.