laying down flaccid standing up full of blood?

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie74

Is it normal that when I lay down I can do traction with it completely flaccid but when standing blood rushes to it and it gets hard to the touch? not erect but harder like blood has rushed to it. I just noticed this today.

First, is this normal? 2nd, its obviously best to do traction with no blood and as flaccid as possible? It'll stretch to great lengths while laying down.

What a strange journey this has been.

by the way, i'm about 9 months in at this point

thank your for any feedback or enlightenment.

Paolo

Charlie, I think this is somewhat normal, it's to do with LOT, loss of tug  :)
What I mean by that is okay if you stand up with a flaccid penis then gently pull your penis straight out using an OK grip right behind the glans, now slowly with legs apart do a slow progressive squat, you should notice your penis shortens and pulls back into your pelvis, this is loss of tug. You may feel it more if you gently squat with holding your penis down, normal. This is simply ligament pull.
For me I find it much easier to maintain an erection standing up or squatting, so I can maintain an erection in missionary position better than on my back. If you are young then this might not apply but I couldn't, or would be reluctant to do reverse cowgirl sex just because my erection wouldn't be a 90-100%, the higher the erection the safer sex.
When I manually stretch I do helicopter shakes every few minutes to ensure blood supply is not compromised  :)

Flaccid = stretch = no pain =perfectly safe
Paul (paolo)  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

charlie74

Thank you Paolo for the feedback, that all makes sense.

Paolo

Your welcome dude, I meant to ask you that you are warming/heating your penis, right?, if not please make sure you do, to minimise injury, although if totally flaccid risk is minimal.
I try to concentrate on my breathing technique to ovoid getting firmer  :)
I can safely say that manual stretches has given me a more 'normal' looking erection than probably any supplement has and traction is safe, although with every erection percentage increase exponentially means injury is possible, stretching should IMO not exceed 20-30 minutes, if done regularly then 15 mins more than adequate.

If you want to know more about LOT let me know.
Paul (paolo)  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

charlie74

thank you again Paolo, and this all makes sense. LOT, got it.