Help

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

I started traction therapy again and I used it about two days ago. I have a serious problem with a hard flaccid penis. I try to warm it up and make the softter before using the stretcher and keep a heating pad on top of my penis in the stretcher on low. I was starting slow and only used it for about 30 minutes one time for two days on a very low tension, barely any. Now my penis is kind of red and burns throughout the whole penis and my rectum burns. You think I damaged my penis again? What am I doing wrong with the stretcher you think? Is it possible to reinjure myself just being in it for 30 minutes for two days on low tension? Didn't hurt while I was in it. I've been burning for about one week now in both my penis and rectum. I have oral thrush right now too. You think it could be a yeast or candida infection that is just coincidental to using my stretcher? I don't use the noose either. I had to use foam and Velcro and barely put pressure on it. I hear of so many people here with success stories from the stretcher but I can't seem to use mine without having burning issues afterwards. I worry about using it since I suffer from hard flaccid. Anyone else here get hard flaccid symptoms?  

Mr man

Hello, are you cleaning your stretching device? Are you hygienic? (Sorry to ask these questions if you are generally a clean person. )
It is possible to get infections from devices if they are not cleaned. I have seen cases on television and know of 1 person who thinks he caught ghonorhea from a penis pump. Clean them with antiseptic mix like Dettol. Make sure you read the instructions to mix up. I have a spray bottle of antiseptic cleaner and use it after every session.
More urgently if you have a burning sensation. Visit your local clap clinic. To be sure you don't need treatment. It's embarrassing but you need to get well.

It sounds like you may have picked up a bug.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

I'd second mrman-go see a doc as it sounds like something unrelated to traction.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.