Question on my Peyronie’s

Previous topic - Next topic

Fubar Penis

Sorry, haven't been on here for a while. I was trying to move on with my life when this came back again. 😡 My Peyronie's has seem to stabilize and I could still function sexually with no pain. Then I woke up recently with burning throughout my whole penis, constant hard flaccid, and a burning rectum. You think I reinjured myself and now I have more scar tissue forming? Or maybe it is related to my rectum burning? I have hemmorhoids bad. Could the hemmorhoids also cause penis inflammation? Could it be a test infection if it isn't really overly red and it is just burning? I really started becoming more sexually active with a girlfriend now, and I'm scared it is going to get worse. I was also trying to use my stretcher recently and didn't over use or use too much pressure, but maybe I injured myself again? I only used for about 30 minutes for two days and kept a hearing of hovered over it to keep the glands warm. Also, can I use the stretcher if I have a hard flaccid at all?  

Walleye

'Hard flaccid' would suggest an injury IMO. I wouldn't think anything genital would correlate to anus pain. I would guess their separate issues, but perhaps prostate issues are at work. Definitely go see your Urologist. I'd take a break from stretching personally. Hemmheroids and anal burning are related of course so likely a coincidental separate issue.
My Urologist said my scar is large, and I've only had Peyronies Disease for a few months, but I'm sure I could tell instantly if my scar got larger or smaller. I know it's not easy to define a scar entirely, but I'd suggest keeping track of it's size.