Possible injury due to stretching - help please

Previous topic - Next topic

rich68

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me out please until my (top rated) doctor gets back to me on Monday. I've been a bit stupid since I was only trying to stretch my foreskin and didn't realise I was probably stretching my penis as well.

My doctor confirmed that I don't have peyronie's disease but mentioned that I have a slightly tight foreskin so I have been stretching it daily. However my penis is a little sore since Tuesday evening after I stretched. There are no visible changes (no swelling or redness) although there was some slight firmness near the tip of the glans yesterday morning which has now gone.

My stretching routine is firstly 5 minutes stretching the phimotic ring wider using the index fingers of both hands. Then I pulled the foreskin forwards away from the body using the thumb and index finger of both hands for 1 minute. Both exercises are done with the foreskin covering the glans and while flaccid or very nearly flaccid and held for the stated duration once only. I am wondering if the second exercise is putting undue pressure on the penis and if it is causing damage? I now think I have been pulling with too much force even though no discomfort was felt during the exercises. After a while during the second exercise I feel my penis sink lower into the foreskin towards my abdomen. I think perhaps this increases the tension even more.

I have been using unrefined shea butter as lubrication to make it easier to slide my fingers inside the foreskin but I don't think there is any allergic reaction because there is no redness anywhere. The lubrication usually makes my foreskin too slippy to grip very hard but on Tuesday I did have a good grip. Actually, thinking about it, I did have to reapply my fingers a once or twice due to slipping so I was under the impression at the time that I couldn't have been pulling too hard.

Does any of this sound like what you would expect? Any advice on damage caused and likely recovery would be most welcome.