Bend it the other way

Previous topic - Next topic

Random457

So I know that this isn't anything new but since it worked wonders for me I'll share it anyway.

First of all I'm a young guy and it is thought that I got Peyronie's from a MTB accident where I hit my private parts quite hard. In about 6 months my penis went from having a little bend to a serious bend of close to 70 degrees. I could not have sex even if I wanted to and yes I did try even though it was extremely embarassing  :(
I was told to get Xiaflex treatment by the first doctor that had a look at me and when I went to get the treatment the doctor who was supposed to give the treatment told me to try out bending it the other way for three months before doing a drastic treatment as Xiaflex is.

The instructions were to simply get erect and then try to find the spot where the penis had the bend. Then with one hand grab the penis with a fist close to the body so that the start of the bend was resting right on top of the fist by the thumb. With the other hand bend the penis the other way and hold it for 5-10 secs and repeat this about 10 times each day.

I was desperate so I tried it and it hurt so much the first two weeks, like it was almost unbearable :-X The extreme pain aside I am now left with a 5 degree bend. My penis is a tiny bit S-shaped now but all in all it is nearly straight!

It worked wonders for me so I thought I would share it with you guys :)

Paolo

Hi Random, I used to be a biker myself, respect for that LOL  :)

These are known as 'isolated' stretches, and they are 'very' risky. I presume you warmed you penis up firstly or did mild stretches to begin with? The red flag for you should have been 'pain', I don't want to sound preachy so I will leave it there. The one thing I will say is if you didn't condition your penis prior to these 'isolated' stretches that could be the very reason you ended up with a bit of an S-shape, being young as well put you at less risk of something more serious indeed (over 30+ take note)  :-\
Your risk of injury goes up exponentially with age!!!!!

Having said the above I congratulate you on a 65 degree reduction, it's just the method used I have issue with, like the rest of us here though you would agree that re-injury is a very likely possibility in future.

I wish you the very best for the future, please keep posting and guys don't rush to obtain results, this condition means we are all in a marathon and not the 100 metres  :(

Paul (paolo)  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.