Anyone have pain deep into the penis base where it’s already in ur body?

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

I'm confused as hell. At this point. I'm pretty sure I've had some injury to the ligaments that hold my penis during erections. Any ED I have is due solely to pain, it will inflate, try to rise and as it rises I feel a pulling pain in my pelvis area in the deep base of of my penos(NOT on the visible exposed penis sticking out of my body). Mind that if I'm sitting or laying the pain with erections is almost non existent. If I stand up on days where there's pan with an wrectikn I'll feel the pulling pain and I lose my erection (I'm giessing because of the pain). Long story short my girl friend pants'd me while I was erect, bending my penis downward from the base. In the days after injury, most pain was in the pubic/pelvic area. It even hurt to laugh or cough and any tite pants aggrivated it. Even stretching my abdomen in yeh days after injury gave a pulling pain in that pubic area..I have alwaus had a kind of high erection angle and my ligs are tight. I've never been able to move my penis up down left are right when erect, it's like a pole cemented into the ground. The pain went away after some weeks, until the uro I saw tugged and stretched my penis while taking my BPSFL. The pain has been there for a month since. This pain increases is most prevalent whole flaccid and, only appears when erect if I've been abusin it (having long elections, not resting). On days where I don't have pain. I've tested a log erection and it works with no pain, but then the flaccid pain comes. So, has anyone experienced similar pain? I really don't think that there was any injury to my tunica, but if I did then I injured the tunica that's not even hanging out of my body. This pain is on both sides of the base in my body . I already have peyronies, and didn't have any chronic pain like this.  I'm trying to pin point exactly wtf is going on w me. so has anyone experienced what I am? If not, any thoughts and input would still be appreciated. Thanks for reading all of this
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hrvat21

You probably have pelvic muscle pain like me, i think i ruptured my muscle, or it's somehow shrunk in spasm after injury. Look into pelvic floor relaxation exercises. Also, it's possible you injured your penis in pelvic area too, at it's root

diehardpatriot

Hrvat, I agree it can be cpps. But idk, besides pain I have no other symptoms. My erections are hard and I get them instantly around my girlfriend. However if I stand up there's a lack of support at the base and my erextion angle is not high as it used to be, although still hard. If it hurts enough I lose my erection.  That makes me think it's a lig issue. I think I still might give the pelvic relaxation techniques a try, see if it improves my symptoms. Did you ever see a physical therapist hrvat ??
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Paolo

Here is another article on penis anatomy  :)

The Penis - Structure - Muscles - Innervation - TeachMeAnatomy

http://cdn1.teachmeseries.com/tmanatomy/wp-content/uploads/20171222215403/Erectile-Tissues-of-the-Penis.jpg

The erectile tissues continue into the body of the penis. The left and right crura move anteriorly into the dorsal part of the penis – they form the two corpora cavernosa. They are separated by the septum of the penis, although often incompletely. The bulb forms the corpus spongiosum, which lies ventrally. The male urethra runs through the corpus spongiosum – to prevent it becoming occluded during erection the corpus spongiosum fills to a reduced pressure.

Suspensory ligament –  a condensation of deep fascia. It connects the erectile bodies of the penis to the pubic symphysis.
Fundiform ligament –  a condensation of abdominal subcutaneous tissue. It runs down from the linea alba, surrounding the penis like a sling, and attaching to the pubic symphysis.

As you can see the two crus become corpus cavernosa on the external portion of the penis.

The direction that an erect penis takes depends on the proportion of crus (penis under the skin) to exposed penis. Men with a shorter crus, and thus a longer penis, are more likely to have an erection that points downward, while an erect penis that has a longer crus will probably point outward, or even straight up.

It doesn't help your situation unfortunately but might help in moving in a direction that confirms your condition.

Paul (paolo)  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

diehardpatriot

Paolo. You've been the greatest help, thank you very very much . So to my understanding, the crus is the inner corpora, correct ? It seems as if the corpora do indeed go pretty deep into the body. Maybe I hahevinjured the inner corpora. I'm leaning towards that or the fundiform ligament, since I have pain on both sides. I found this article about someone which fractured their crus, so injury to Bay Area is possible. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507407/
I wonder if any imaging can rule out plaque down there.  

diehardpatriot

I definitely thought I was in the clear as far as penis injury because my pain was inside me. It seems as the tunica, and corpora go pretty eeep into the body. With this, I'm sitpoded I haven't heard of anyone hear having plaque in the "crus" area. This is important to me because based off my research, pentox seems to be bad for ligament healing, since t blocks TGF that helps lig growth. I guess I should just keep taking it  

Paolo

Okay, that ncbi article was an interesting read, feel sorry for that dude, ouch!

That article stated;
The tunica albuginea thins markedly during erection, which when combined with abnormal bending leads to excessive intracavernosal pressure and most often a transverse laceration of the proximal shaft.[1,4] The tunica albuginea is 2 mm thick in a flaccid penis, but decreases to 0.25 mm during an erection, and a sudden increase in intracorporeal pressure due to blunt trauma during an erection could easily result in rupture.
Anyone in the 'PE' community here take note 'NEVER EVER BEND AN ERECTION'
Now some Men appear to have one layer Tunica's, others have three, there is no way of knowing how many layers you have, bummer.

So do we say your GF panting you whilst erect = blunt trauma, maybe  :-\

I don't think you will have fractured the crus because that would require IMO a huge force to do that.

This article suggested dosing Sildenafil 25 Mg Tablets for one month as part of his recuperation, I am loathed to suggest to you taking medications without you speaking to someone medically qualified, something to consider (perhaps), be aware of any medications on blood pressure though.

Yes, the crus is the inner corpora.

I am going to be optimistic here in suggesting your injury needs time, maybe a lot of time to get over, keep taking any medications you are currently taking and consult on the Sildenafil perhaps in the meantime try and partition your anxiety with this Bs!  :)

Feel free to PM if you just want to throw something out, I am no more an expert than you are but glad to help  :), my name is Paul.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

Nice post Paolo!

For reference and if it helps, I did have deep pain on the left and right side of my penis in the inguinal areas. This was caused by VED usage, and went away after a few years of rest. For a while it kept coming back and making my penis swollen and soft, it was a real nightmare. I love VED, but it really needs to be done properly, and that's somewhat of a difficult thing to assess given our unique anatomies.  

diehardpatriot

Thanks Paolo. You've seriously been great, I appreciate the help. I'm gonna take all the advice you've given me

Neo : thank you man . It seems like me and you are the only ones on this forum with that kind of pain.

What do you guys think about icing the areas of inflammation ?

Paolo

Well, there is the argument for using heat and ice to stimulate and reduce inflammation responses  :-\ Never put ice directly on skin, ice bag, frozen peas, all good.

I myself occasionally take a 'hot' shower followed by finishing off with a cold shower, this causes a 'rapid' immune response followed by euphoria  :), it's extreme though. A hottish bath followed by a cold shower perhaps is the less extreme of these two.

Now this might seem odd but massaging your groin area is going to loosen and reduce pain plus encourage blood flow to the area, I would include your perineum (between anus and balls) if doing so.

Paul  :)

diehardpatriot

Thanks Paolo. the shaft pain I've had has returned and I've been icing the crap out of it. I think I'm gonna do alternating heat and ice. The thing is I've heard heat is bad for inmflammation.

Neo. Did you use the VED wrong? I'm cruious because after my
Pain subsides I want to start ved