Will traction help my 40degree curve?

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjones111

I'm 15 have an upward curve of 30/40 degrees, some people say I have light Peyronies and others think it's congenital, however will traction straighten this out? Please tell me what will, thanks guys

Paolo

Dan, at 15 Years old you need to approach this with a parent, at 15 your body isn't 'fully' developed.
Yes, genitals at your age seem embarassing, make that first move and speak up.
Are you being pressurised into having sex?, are your friends having bragging rights??

Paul (paolo)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty

Dan, as Paul states you need your parent backing on this, or see your doctor for advice, traction is an option but maybe not the best at 15, manual traction could be a starting point or a VED may work well for you.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Danjones111

Paolo -
Thanks for the message, my friends are having sex getting blow jobs etc and I want to! I had told my mum and been to the doctors, the doctor said it ay be a "slight" bit of Peyronies

Paolo

I seriously doubt your friends are getting much sex, bragging more like!

What you must understand here is that peyronie's generally needs a trigger, that would be an injury or lots of micro-traumas during sex that build up.
Have you been woken up with an erection that has perhaps got bent during sleep??

I am guessing you don't have a Father figure to broach the subject with??????

Because of your age (15) you probably aren't going to get a huge response to your post, I could be wrong but it also 'feels' wrong to be posting with you, does your Mother know you frequent this site???
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

diehardpatriot

I have a slight upward curve and I can do doggy but it's uncomfortable. I'm young too, only 17. I stick to missionary and standing doggy. Have her bend over a sink or lean on a piece of furniture. Much more comfortable and will avoid more injury. Missionary if fun you can do all different types and variations of missionary so it won't get boring
. .  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

betterbend

If your doctor said a "slight bit" of Peyronies, I would imagine that as a general practitioner (regular doctor), he read about Peyronies in school, or maybe saw a case or two while in his hospital training.  He is not an expert, and as far as I know there isnt a "slight bit" of Peyronies.  You have it or, or you dont, some guys get a mild case, other severe.  I am not convinced that you have Peyronies, but it is obviously troubling to you, but at 15 many things related to sex and girls (or guys) are.  You doctor seemed unconcerned, so you will have to figure out if what you have is just a mild natural curve, or if it is something more.  I would guess your parents are the people to speak to.  You said your mum is aware, tell her what you think, and maybe then you figure if you should go to a urologist, pediatric one if you can find, you can ask them if its Peyronies.  I know you are looking for help here, this is a good place for information, but the idea is to educate yourself here so you know how to seek help, and what questions to ask.  We are not doctors and I read some really good opinions here, and some that make me nervous...  

You are a kid, I have a son slightly older than you.  If he came to me with a true concern like this, I would listen to him and then see if we needed to get help.  Its not an embarrassing conversation, and they wont judge you or be disappointed in you.  This is part of being human ...
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex