My experience with peyronies Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsNotFair

My first hint that something was wrong. During penis erection I had what felt like pin pricks around the red rim at the base of the head of the penis, I was circumcised at birth by the way. I new something was wrong but I ignored it and hoped it would go away.
       Of course it didn't go away and 2 weeks later I had the onset of peyronies, now a year and a half later the top half of my penis is infected with the usual shrinkage and curvature. Been to see a urologist etc. to confirm.
        I notice a common symptom of peyronies, it always affects the end of the penis and spreads down. This indicates to me an exterior protagonist. As it doesn't start from the base of the penis, ie. from the body and work upwards.
        Personally I believe bad hygiene is the cause, maybe something from urine and or a mixture of other bodily fluids. Not changing or cleaning underwear often enough. Whatever it is enters through the blood vessels close to the surface at the base of the penis head.
         I would also be interested to here how many people with peyronies have been circumcised and how many not. My guess is most have been circumcised.

LWillisjr

I am not sure what statistics you are seeking. I don't think it is realistic to do a quick survey and try to make some correlation between circumcision and Peyronies if that is what you are after. This is mostly determined by region/culture. For example, if most of your respondents were form the U.S. then by far circumcision is more prominent here than it is in other cultures/countries.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Monty

I have not been circumcised,15 week ago i did have 45 deg left bend just below my glans, with VED and manual massage now down to about 15 deg bend.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

Wow, that's a great result Monty for only 15 weeks work with VED, congratulations on that!
I am guessing that the remaining 15 degrees is going to take longer than the 30.
Do you think the manual stretches have contributed to your partial recovery?

Glad for you  :) :)
Paul (paolo)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty

for sure the manual massages without doubt  as played a big part in my successes so far, i'm so pleased with my results, nearly back to pre peyronies, yippy.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

ItsNotFair

I was trying to make a connection between circumcision and peyronies. But it seems it's just been disproved.  

Hicran571

[Full quote removed]

What kind of massages are you doing?

Brookfield56

Monty,   Which VED device do you use?   How often?