Anyone expirienced restoration of original size

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrvat21

I had my size crisis today again after hearing my neighbour very passionately F^@$!ng with a big dick.
So, let's get to the point, most of people say, what is lost never comes back and your dick will never be the same, but on the other side, there have been many studies done about traction and it's lengthening possibilities, and usage of VED for girth gains, and on the other side, there are users of jelqing and similar, radical practicises.
I must admit i am very attached to my pre-peyonie's dick size, and would do much to get it back, and will start traction and ved together very soon. I would like to know if any users who had major shortening, girth loss and calcified plaques (i had this for 6 years) got back their pre-peyronie's size, or close to it, and what was their protocol? I apologize if i opened similar threads before.

joben

I have the same size crisis almost daily.  I got Peyronies Disease about 3 years ago and I lost about 1.5" in length and some girth.  I've been using a traction device and pumping off and on and sadly haven't recovered any lost size.  It sucks!  I was self-conscious about my penis size BEFORE getting Peyronie's.  I wish you luck.

Monty

I had Peyronies Disease for 3 years, lost a good 1 1/2 inch in length, girth a little loss, using a VED the last 18 weeks, i am now just above my pre Peyronies Disease size, so yes you can regain your lost size.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Hontas

hey, i seem to have improve on my size on throught the disease and i sometimes gain my size back as well