Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone expirienced restoration of original size  (Read 626 times)

Hrvat21

• Solid Contributor
Anyone expirienced restoration of original size
« on: February 19, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »

I had my size crisis today again after hearing my neighbour very passionately f~@So, let's get to the point, most of people say, what is lost never comes back and your dick will never be the same, but on the other side, there have been many studies done about traction and it's lengthening possibilities, and usage of VED for girth gains, and on the other side, there are users of jelqing and similar, radical practicises.
I must admit i am very attached to my pre-peyonie's dick size, and would do much to get it back, and will start traction and ved together very soon. I would like to know if any users who had major shortening, girth loss and calcified plaques (i had this for 6 years) got back their pre-peyronie's size, or close to it, and what was their protocol? I apologize if i opened similar threads before.

joben

• Voting Member
Re: Anyone expirienced restoration of original size
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 09:30:04 AM »

I have the same size crisis almost daily.  I got Peyronies Disease about 3 years ago and I lost about 1.5" in length and some girth.  I've been using a traction device and pumping off and on and sadly haven't recovered any lost size.  It sucks!  I was self-conscious about my penis size BEFORE getting Peyronie's.  I wish you luck.

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 09:43:31 AM »

I had Peyronies Disease for 3 years, lost a good 1 1/2 inch in length, girth a little loss, using a VED the last 18 weeks, i am now just above my pre Peyronies Disease size, so yes you can regain your lost size.
67 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 50 mg Sildenafil every other day, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Hontas

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 06:24:48 PM »

hey, i lose huge amounts of size with no considerable Erectile Dysfunction or dent due to total fibrosis, fudge having a big penis. Your masculinity and personality isn't just your penis, man. I mean I posted here numerous of times complaining about this but even though it is sad that our penises are shrinking, you must accept the fact that your size will only get smaller and don't let that thought stop you from banging girls. You come to life once and we have brains for gods sake. Use your brain as a tool to be competitive, not just your dick. That is what i tell to myself these days. I use my brain and words to pull girls, not my penis. It is just a tool to get in. I wish one day we can get back our size but that day is far from today and you have to stop thinking about size and get better at chatting with girls. There are like hundreds thousands of girls and you can get more than that big belly fat a$$ neighbour of yours if you have the balls for it :D it all comes down to having balls with girls, not the dick size, honestly
Never out of Active phase, painful erections. Tried every oral medication , only colchicine was a bit helpful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up