Atrophy of Tissue Under Scar or Plaque? Anyone Else Experience This?

Previous topic - Next topic

maxster

Hey guys,

So I've been dealing with this nonsense for the past 3 years, and I'm STILL getting worse.

Long story short I have an hourglass deformity caused by two separate plaques/scars on the sides of the penis, right in the middle of the shaft. They are directly opposite one another, making me think I just have a genetic tissue weakness in that area of the penis.

Anyway, I've noticed the tissue "passed" the plaques (i.e. directionally underneath them, going towards the head) is looking like it is starting to atrophy, as that part has definitely lost some girth. Interestingly, the area that is closest to the plaque has not lost girth.

Basically, my penis is like two separate halves... before the plaque, nice plump healthy tissue.... after the plaque, area doesn't fill with blood easily, is more firm and hard flaccid like, penis sometimes looks like a dagger or triangle shape if you will (wide at base, progressively thinner towards the head).

Are the plaques someone restricting blood flow to that area? Or is that the tunica simply not expanding correctly.

My main fear is corporal fibrosis due to lack of blood flow... based on my research, I think that issues with the tunica can be fixed if they are not too drastic... but if you get fibrosis of the actual spongy bodies... there is almost no way to fix it.

Thoughts?

Paolo

Hi maxster, and welcome to the forum.

Is your upper penis cold and somewhat numb, that sounds like fibrosis of sorts. Don't know if you have tried heat pads to encourage blood flow to that area. Plaques are what restricts the T/albuginea from expanding normally.

Paul  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

westerntown

Oh boy. This threads not active but I hope wherever this man is he is happy now and healthy  
20, late 2020 masturbation injury leads to semi erect hourglass, then try manual stretching leads to pudendal neuralgia like symptoms, corpus spongiosum and glans do not fill, severe ed- floppy unstable erections that feel like water balloon .