peyronie or congential

Previous topic - Next topic

ab2727

hi everyone,

i went to a doctor and he said there are no plaques found, is it possible to have peyronie disease without plaques or is it congenital and what is the range of normal curvature.  

TonySa

Have you always had the curvature?  Sometimes the plaque can be diddicult or cannot be seen on an ultrasound.  Usually guys can still enjoy sex w around +/- 30 degree curve.  How is it for you?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JohnWright

ab2727 -- I can't say that I'm aware of any definition that would say, for example, 0-90 degrees = congenital.

Congenital can be any degree, it's a birth defect.

But, if your curve is congenital, you would know it because you'd have had that curve since your very first erections. So start there. Have you always had the curve?

NeoV

It's definitely possible to have Peyronie's without palpable plaque, or even plaque noticeable on ultrasound. Congenital curves can put you at more risk for Peyronie's, and in the end, a new curve is serious!

ab2727

i cant remember if i used to have it since birth or not, the strange thing is that when iam fully erect the curve is about 10 to 15 degree along the whole shaft otherwise the curvature is bigger, no pain no plaque!!