Will surgery fix me? Seeing Gelman soon.

Previous topic - Next topic

18yearoldcurve

I'm seeing Gelman next month on the 16th.. very excited but also very nervous. My OCD keeps saying "What if it's Peyronies and you have to wait to get a surgery?", or "What if this is still in the active phase of Peyronies?" Even though i've Never experienced any pain and can remember having this curve when I was younger.

Perhaps I had an injury when I was younger, as my penis was always downward and as I got older, my penis grew causing the curvature to get worse? I have an indentation where my curve is.. would that be fixed with the surgery? Really hoping to look normal after surgery. IM scared shitless.

I really hope Dr. Gelman will be able to surgically fix this. Hoping to get this done this summer so that when I go back to school, I will be a NEW man.  

mst

Your worries have no sense. As you know Gelman is a pro and he wouldnt operate if you have active phase of Peyronies. He will know if it is peyronies because he will do tests on you.

Ps. Make one topic and write your posts in just one of its.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.