Castor Oil for Peyronie's Disease ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Foris

So I've found this website the other day

Link deleted by moderator. If somebody interested, send a PM to Foris

They said Castor Oil can penetrate deep inside the penis to heal the scar tissue or soften them, many people on there also said that it worked and by using a combination of traction, castor oil, taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Gotu Kola will bring you the best result. I am eager to try out the castor oil and see if it works, the result should be seen in 3 months but many said they can see the result in just 2 weeks of using it. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

NeoV

There are plenty of threads on castor oil and other oils. Most of us think that it CANNOT penetrate the fascia, but nobody really knows for sure. We have had people make all kinds of claims, even with olive oil and other oils. There was one study on rats in which topical olive oil helped heal penile scarring.

I wouldn't worry about the details so much. There is no science to back it up, so nobody can really give you concrete advice. Traction alone works, and taking ALCAR alone may work, so we can't be sure that castor oil helps at all. Even massaging the penis with KY jelly could help based on the simple fact that your helping blood enter the penis. Give it a try and always be careful.

Paolo

Foris, Please manage your expectations with use of castor oil, it could help but I have doubts it will fix your problem, for sure I have seen slight benefits using CO with heat packs  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.