Penimaster Pro bad service

Previous topic - Next topic

Coral33

So I ordered a Penimaster Pro traction device from their website nearly two months ago, and at first I was already skeptical, I don't like ordering from foreign countries from prior bad experiences (takes too long, bad customer service) and I was hoping that Penimaster Pro would be different because it is so widely acclaimed on here. Unfortunately my experience was very disappointing.

The package was returned back to sender because apparently I needed to be there to sign for the package.. There was no option to change that shipping method as far as I know and that's crazy to me, im not sure what life is like in Germany but in America most people work on a weekday afternoon. So the moment I found out, I sent an email to their company, both through their website and direct email informing them of this and asking for a redelivery with a change in delivery instructions. I get no reply for over a month, and then around the end of January I receive an automated email asking if I would like a refund (option 1) or a redelivery (option 2). At this point I'm already over it, I've been doing traction by hand while waiting for the device and it is working for me so I'd rather get refunded my $400. I type in option 1 in my response as per instructions on their email, and now we are in the 10th of February, no refund in my bank account, no response for any of my emails by the company. I will have to go to the bank and explain to them that I ordered from this company(which no doubt with a quick google search they will find out that it is a penis extender) and go through the process of getting my money back. To some people $400 is no big deal, but to me as a early 20s guy working an entry level full time job it's kind of a big deal.

If your transaction with their company was successful, and your traction device is effective, that's great and I'm glad that worked out for you. The point of this post is to inform people how their shipping and delivery works and their lack of customer service.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

That's sad that it did not work for you man.. I would just go to a different branch rather than the one closest to your place where you go all the time. They might know what it is, but word won't spread round town! Also, I would recommend with using PayPal on all online purchases. Not only you are protected against stuff like this, it keeps your privacy.

And also, that makes no sense about having to sign the package or it is, returned. Normally it awaits at the post office, or at the shipping company's depot.... Probably something went wrong on the US side of things?