Best VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

Doesthislookbad

Is the consensus from most on the boards that SOMAerect STF is the best VED to purchase at this point in time? Also, it is for sale on Amazon for $249.95, is this the same price as the one advertised for sale on this site through Augusta Medical Center? Do the ones purchased on Amazon come in discreet packaging?

ronjohnson09

I ordered the one on amazon and it is definitely in discreet packaging.  It is very solid and I would recommend.  I am in week 4 of protocol.

pey ron

can someone please let me know in a private message what the special forum price is?

@Doesthislookbad: I can't see it on amazon... what is its ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number)?

thank you!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

LWillisjr

For pricing from Augusta I suggest you PM Oldman.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

whoops!

There is no longer a discount for forum members because they lowered prices across the board. Source: a sales rep today.

Old Man

Note about lowering the prices from Augusta:

Yes, the company has lowered the prices based on information I have received from our forum pricing/counselor Vondean.

The Amazon company has started using the same ''new price'' quoted members from the Augusta forum sales rep. Hence, the new pricing to forum members to allow them to make a purchase directly from Augusta. The same ''List Price'' is still in effect at Augusta for sale to the general public, which is somewhere around $500.00 plus.

The same warranty applies if VEDs are registered with Augusta once they are purchased and received by forum members.

Old Man

Edit:  I have no idea about pricing from the Augusta distributor in the UK that is sold through the IMEDCARE company.
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

TonySa

So there is a discount?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Old Man

T:

Yes, Augusta has now starting selling through Amazon with the price that they are giving to our forum members as far as I know. I will ask my contact at Augusta for information about this and let the forum know, etc.

The Augusta List price has been somewhere around $500 to $600 for the Soma series VEDs. Then the company agreed to discount that price down to somewhere over $400 or so based on the VED model and/or the package each member needed. The one cylinder Vitality VED is priced lower than the price quoted for the three cylinder Soma Series VEDs.

Old Man

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

LWillisjr

The sent me a PM through the forum and yes I can confirm they have lowered their pricing.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

mike67

This VED is no longer available from Mike67..
Mikey