VED Advice / Purchase in Europe

Previous topic - Next topic

skaterdude

Hello folks!

To conquer my Peyronie's I'd like to purchase a VED. The ones from Augusta Medical seem to be a favoured choice from what I read in the forum. Old Man already gave me some advice, he mentioned that there is a distributor called IMEDICARE. I'd like to inquire a bit more about purchasing a VED in Europe:

- Did anyone of you order from the that distributor (it's iMEDicare Ltd. in Watford, right?) or some other company in Europe?
- What I noticed is that the devices seem to have a different naming on the Augusta Medical and IMEDICARE shop. Those who ordered a Soma VED, which one did you pick and are you satisfied with the product?

Thanks in advance!

TonySa

Old Man will certainly be the one to know.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

Hi,i use the SomaCorrect unit, come with 3 cylinders so you get a good fit, it came from imedicare but via our NHS.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

skaterdude

To finish this thread so far: I ordered the SOMAcorrect-device from iMEDicare (https://www.imedicare.co.uk/).
I simply paid by credit card, and the shipment arrived after 4 or 5 workdays. The packaging is discreet, and the folks from the imedicare-hotline are very friendly and helpful.  :)