News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Early Stage?

Previous topic - Next topic

midworry

First time poster. I honestly might just be jumping the gun but am working on scheduling a visit with an uro as soon as possible. All I have right now is a lump on the dorsal side, both when flaccid and erect. It's hard and I can't really move it around, not trying to anyway in case I aggravate it. I have no pain or curve. I've had some slight ED from time to time but I generally relate that to a poor diet and tobacco use as I have quit that and it's gradually going back to normal. My question is did this start off to some of you guys too, no curve or pain but a small lump and than over the course of a few months you see a curve and sudden pain? I've noticed the lump since January, I turn 23 in March.

TonySa

You've had it for a year w no change?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

midworry

Should of specified, no just since January 2018 and I can't recall any physical/sexual injuries that'd prompt the bump.

TonySa

I've heard of it starting as a lump.  Def see see a doc knowledgeable of peyronies asap, they can do a Doppler ultrasound and confirm what it is.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.