Does this sound like Peyronie’s disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

18yearoldcurve

From as long as I can remember, i've Had a downward curve. Though recently, i cant remember if its always been there, I have an indentation on the right side of my penis underneath seem to cause the bend. When flaccid, theres some sort of veinlike thing just above where it usually bends. Im not sure if this is Peyronies? Or is it congenital w onset of Peyronies? IM going to my GP tomorrow. I did speak with Dr. Gelman on the phone yesterday and he was confident that he can fix it. Im planning to see him next month. Is Peyronies treatable with surgery? I dont want to be put on medication as I know those are ineffective. Ive always had a curve, but I cant remember having an indentation.  

mst

TonySa

Does gelman do stage surgery or excision and grafting?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

TonySa

Sorry, that was just s general question.  You're in good hands w Gelman.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

TonySa