Priapus shot Providers

Previous topic - Next topic

tcvzm

Have any of the leading Peyronies Disease docs (Levine, Lue, Gelbard) commented on the Priapus shot?  When I looked at the P-shot provider directory, I don't find one urologist. Thank you.

LWillisjr

I don't get to talk to Levine as often as I used to, but he never mentioned it to me in the last 10 years that I have known him.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

That's because it's not helpful for peyronies.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

tcvzm

Not surprising given that the P-shot has only been around since say 2014? But it being a new player in Peyronies Disease treatment has piqued my interest.  I haven't seen Levin since the early 2000s. I would like to hear from at least one Peyronies Disease researcher before I consider it.  

TonySa

So a few guys say some help, but don't document w pics to verify.  No scientific studies to support that I know if, AND quite expensive/lucrative for docs.  Prob won't hurt if you have the money to throw at it.  Others thoughts or experience w it?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

tcvzm

[Full quote removed - read the forum rules on quoting] - Admin

I've never had it and would never have it done by anyone other than a urologist. I'm sure clinical studies will be coming down the road. Maybe the next generation of Peyronies Disease researchers will be willing to test it.