opinion about my curvature (see pics)

Previous topic - Next topic

champion2018

I'm brazilian
My first post here.
I  had this curvature since i was a child, that's why I  believe It's a congenital curvature (no placs). I  am not sex active yet, so I want some opinion about how bad it's
If I calculated its right, its around 45º / 50º upward.

https://ibb.co/jE2ajR
https://ibb.co/n3EMPR

I'm not aware if this is the right place for photos.

swiss

Looks like it might be peyronies to me...but not sure. Doesn't look too deformed though. Just curve.  

Paolo

Just looks like congenital curve to me, palpate (examine) your shaft for any hard areas or lumps, carefully mind  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

redbullmaster

Looks congenital to me, I would have loved for my cure to be like yours.
Would think for sex it would add to your partners enjoyment.

Don't get hung up on it until your been sexually active and used it.
If it doesn't interfere with sex, just enjoy it and get on with life.  

Monty

yep looks like a dose of Peyronies, i would say you could could still get good penetration and full intercourse, but you need to get  some of that bend out.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

alasch

hi
if you have a curve from birth its congenital. have the same problem. congenital curves are not caused by calcifications. we are unfortunate and were born with a defect on the penis. you should try to have sex, if it doesn't work go and see a doctor who specializes in curvature correction. i am not able to have sex. my curvature is too severe. will have surgery with Dr Kuehhas in vienna soon. if i am not misleaded i think that Dr Egydio who invented the stage technique with Dr Kuehhas is from brazil. you should ask him about his opinion on your curvature.

TonySa

If your erection has always been like this, it's congenital and won't worsen.  You'll have to try but it looks like you can have sex and hit your partners special spot especially easily given the upward curve...especially missionary style.  You might find doggy style a bit difficult and slip out, but maybe not.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

I agree that it presents as a congenital curve. You can tell by the gradual curvature and that the OP states it has "always been this way".

In our resource library are step by step instructions on how to measure your curvature. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4760.0.html

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

champion2018

thanks by the feedback friends
i'll let the fear on side and try to have sex. I thought it was really bad and I was unable.

TonySa

Sounds like a good plan, I think you'll both enjoy it!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.