I have some weird hard like structure in my penis that kinda feels like a vein.

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

So i have this hard cord like structure in the bottom right side of my penis. It almost feels like a hard vein. I did a doppler ultrasound a couple of months back after my injury and they found nothing. Im worried that this peyronies. Im kinda freaked because after my injury my urethra was burning really bad, and now i can barely feel my urethra. I asked my urologist if he thinks i fracttured my urethra and he said he dosent think so, but he's referring me to another urologist. This numbness is really getting to me. Its F^@$!ng up my mental and iv been missing classes. One good thing is that im getting my erections back, but its slightly painful afterwards. And my penis isnt flexible when flaccid anymore.

Paolo

cheezenips, Do NOT miss classes, what is that going to achieve?
Peyronie's yes is mentally tough but you need to try and focus on study, sure fret during free time by all means but try to box those times and move forward.
I take it when you pee that nothing there has changed (frequency) for example.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

cheeznips

I dont miss classes on purpose it's just that i cant sleep very well because of the numbness and how uncomfortable it feels. So i stay up all night and end up missing my classes.i dont feel my urethra when i pee. I still pee fine though.

Paolo

Hi, In my opinion I would consider a VED, I read all your posts and it seems you may have had this since 19 Years old or so.

You seem prone to re-injuries so you would need to be careful and follow protocols that are outlined in this forum. I think the VED will give you back some sensation (and reliable erections) that you have obviously lost. You also need to do something that will help the insomnia as lack of sleep has lots of health consequences.

NeoV or someone can you chip in here please  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

cheeznips

My erections are getting stronger, however my nerves in my underside and urethra feel dead. Im gonna ask my doctor about urethral stricture