cheap traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowmonger

i am an incredibly  broke grad student. i cannot afford an 300$ traction device. does anyone know of a relatively cheap one that still works well?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

NeoV

You can simply I use your hands like I have and do! Otherwise maybe someone knows what the cheapest one is..

TonySa

ESL40, is $35 and recommended by Dr Lue a well known peyronies expert.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

swiss

Bruh il send you mine in the mail. I upgraded. If you don't think it's weird ha. But it's like not used and if you're worried you can dump it in bleach. New nooses and new rubber wraps. Free DAWG  

shadowmonger

[Full quote removed, use 'Reply' instead of 'Quote']

I appreciate the thought! But I think I'll just get the esl40. It's cheap enough and I've seen it mentioned a few times around here
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

renhoek

NeoV, I'm currently also opting for traction by hand. I tried to find info on how to go about it here in the forum but I didn't find anything. Could you please share your experience (your protocol/methods)? Especially how to measure the amount of pulling force. Any tip will be greatly appreciated.

TonySa

Xiaflex has some instructions for post injection modeling which may be helpful.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.