Can Traction Worsen Your Condition?

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfessorFrink

For over a year my curvature and length felt very stable.  I started traction a few weeks ago and now it looks like my condition is worsening.  Specifically it looks like I'm losing additional length.  Can traction cause length loss?  Seems like a dumb question but I'm just so nervous to not cause any additional damage.  Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

TonySa

Doesn't seem likely.  I'd say to measure to be sure as we can sometimes see our curve or length loss as more dramatic than it actually is.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Health3man

I've been using ESL40 for a month now for at least 160+ hrs total, and I too have seen my penis curve more. Although I'm concerned about it, I'm also optimistic because maybe this a phase that must happen as both sides are being stretched and I have Peyronies on my left, so my right side has also stretched and has more room to fill up blood causing the left to appear more curved than before.

I believe once the left begins to stretch, then both sides will eventually match up once the plaque breaks and stretches to new size that I hope doesn't cause a curve anymore.

Best of results ProfessorFrink! Maybe you'll chime in and tell us your updated results as I will on a future date.

Christopher1

I prefer VED.

I used traction with the PeniMaster Pro, but my scar began to ache again. I stopped. Living with chronic scar pain just sucks.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

TonySa

Scar pain?  Is this at the plaque site your speaking of?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pey ron

Pain has come back for me too with traction. And pretty quickly. :(
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Health3man

I get minor tingling pain after using my ESL40 for more than 6 hours, but I never had sharp pains doing traction, then again I never had much scar pain before I started. But warming the area with my hands like Reiki practitioners do helps a lot - simply place hand above on or skin and let it heat up, my tingling pain immediately dissipates.

Also I found two quick tricks to diminish blistering for ESL40 users: to start, after you unroll the top section of the suction cup with a flaccid penis, give it a slight stretch to make the penis girth narrower - this will allow the bottom section to wrap further down the shaft so it won't pull your head as much. Second thing is to put thin rubberbands near the bottom of the suction edge (I use two most times, but for a single two hour session I might try three for a hour), this has lessen the pull on my urethra gland area and place more traction onto my shaft instead. Hope this helps!

0w00dy

Thanks for the tips healthman!

I am also thinking about getting the ESL. Did you get it from the original website?
I live in Germany, so probably would take some time. Is it serious? The site looks hilarious.

What about your progress, does the left side match up slowly?
Did your erections improve through traction?
Flaccid appeareance anyhow changed? Are u uncircumsised?
How comfortable is it, can you / do you walk with it?

I would add heat pads maybe to make the tissue stretch easier.

Anybody ever thought about making a perfect fitting cup by making a silicon duplicate from his flaccid penis with skin friendly silicone haha? Just came to my mind. One could also make it longer so it gives traction on more part of the shaft, instead of the head online.

Cheers mate, I would appreciate your answers.

pey ron

Quote from: Health3man on April 10, 2018, 03:49:02 PMput thin rubberbands near the bottom of the suction edge

all around the circumference? I'm uncut, I wonder where I should place them? before the skin begins???

Quote from: Health3man on April 10, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
I get minor tingling pain after using my ESL40

My pain is not major, but unfortunately I have a very high pain threshold. It feels almost as if it were "tired". But it goes on for days.

How much tension do you apply with the ESL40? can you pull your weiner perpendicular to the line of traction? or is it so tense you could almost play it like a string on a guitar?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Health3man

oWoody

I am also thinking about getting the ESL. Did you get it from the original website?
I live in Germany, so probably would take some time. Is it serious? The site looks hilarious. Answer: I got mine from Ebay Seller for less than $40 with leg strap.

What about your progress, does the left side match up slowly? Answer: I've only been doing this since beginning of Feb, avg wear time 6hrs. I have seen some difference in millimeters for length, but not much change in curve yet, however the plaque doesn't feel and appear as hard before I began.

Did your erections improve through traction? Answer: My erections have always been fine with no pain, but ESL40 does seem to have given me better erections. Also I do no use any heat pads, sometimes I warm my peyronies area with my palm like Reiki people do, it works.

Flaccid appeareance anyhow changed? Are u uncircumsised? Answer: Flaccid seems to stay more straight than before. Yes I'm uncircumcised.

How comfortable is it, can you / do you walk with it? Answer: So long as you don't have blisters the suction and tension is comfortable. I can easily walk around with it being pulled towards my kneecap - different setups I have not tried.

Health3man

pey ron

all around the circumference? I'm uncut, I wonder where I should place them? before the skin begins???

Answer: Yes I just twist the two thin rubberbands like a figure 8 and make them into a circle so they will wrap around the ESL40 near bottom edge, usually about half a centimeter of the silicon is left. I used rubberbands no thicker than this " = " and 3 inches not stretched.

My pain is not major, but unfortunately I have a very high pain threshold. It feels almost as if it were "tired". But it goes on for days.

Answer: Are you referring to your peyronies pain, or after stretch pain? I don't have any pain from peyronies, but I do get a bit of sensitivity around my plaque are after a stretch.

How much tension do you apply with the ESL40? can you pull your weiner perpendicular to the line of traction? or is it so tense you could almost play it like a string on a guitar?

Answer: Honestly I try a few personal methods, but all of them are guitar string tension strength. Ever since I seen more expensive device setups like Restorex, I figured since those device pull hard for best use, then I should also do the same with ESL40. I never tried to get a exact lb tension measurement and mainly go by feeling. It's my belief and opinion only, that device traction stretches the plaque to create new tears, but since the person gives stretch to these new tears on a daily basis they won't be allowed to heal the same way as the plaque and will become more flexible, which I hope if done over a long period will eventually separate the whole plaque tear by tear.

pey ron

Quote from: Health3man on April 11, 2018, 09:24:29 PMwrap around the ESL40 near bottom edge

now i understand, they are around the ESL, not under/inside of it as I was understanding before.

Quote from: Health3man on April 11, 2018, 09:24:29 PMAnswer: Are you referring to your peyronies pain, or after stretch pain?

It's similar to the pain I had after the last bout of Peyronie, but I am having it because of traction.

I say last bout because I suspect I've had it for a long time without noticing.
relationship status, etc

swiss

How much tension are you guys using? I'm not seeing a curve increase but my dent is more pronounced after using traction for a while. Are you otherwise stable?