Masturbation and Nesbit

Previous topic - Next topic

passman

Can masturbation by any chance affect the resault of Nesbit?
I did something that i really really regret. I been asked by the doc to not masturbate after operation in a period between a 4 to 6 weeks. My fault that i masturbated 2 weeks after the operation. I felt a massive pain when i did it. And after 20 days (today), i saw my penis in the mirror and nothing changed? can the suture be loosen in that case? Or what to do now?
Attention: Do not tell me to go ask my doctor cause i did, and i have appointment soon.  

JohnWright

a) There's a reason for not using your dick for six weeks: To let the tissues heal. Which tissues?

- Most dick surgeries involve degloving, so there's the normal reattaching process of the sheath to the shaft.
- The cut line (usually around the shaft, just under the glans) needs time to seal and heal.
- In the case of plications, the body will start immediately to encase these in tissue, and ultimately they may not be detectable at all (if using the non-dissolving kind). This process needs time to get started without a bunch of manual strain. Also, the plications are like anchors that bear enormous tension. Giving those anchors time to be assimilated is good thing.
- In the case of procedures where there is grafting involved, that entire scene benefits from being treated respectfully.
- The lymphatic system, starting at the meatus, and involving all of the above.

If these aren't reason enough to own some manly self-control, there's the likelihood of introducing bacteria into the cutline which presents greater risk of infection. Question: Where's the last place on your body where a man wants an infection?  :o

Sexual self-control isn't easy to come by. Find some. All of the above is why NOT to dick around with your dick for six short weeks.

b) Once you understand what plications are doing to your infrastructure, that should help your peace of mind. Masturbation should not effect the discreet plications. These are knots. They don't get stronger with time, and they are not weaker with less time. They are knots. So, are the threads coming untied or loosening? Only if the surgeon screwed up and didn't make them tight. Otherwise, they just need time to be assimilated (if they're the non-dissolving kind).

c) You said, "i saw my penis in the mirror and nothing changed" -- You did not provide enough data. But, let's see if this will help: The long-hoped for visual that a man wants to see after surgery, an essentially straightened dick, only magically appears when his dick is fully erect. The plications are installed when your dick is at full mast so the surgeon can see where to apply more tension via more plications. When your dick is flaccid, in most cases it will look almost identical to pre-surgery -- because the plications aren't "in use" if you will. The plications are only doing their thing (applying tension) when your dick is all the way erect.

So was your dick flaccid or at 100% full mast when you made this observation?

d) Dude, find some self-control. You only get one dick. Own that self-control like a boss man  8)

John

passman

Hei! I'm the guy that asked about nesbit and masturbation. I will post a reply and i will send a personal message. I will try my best to explain my story. I had a 45 degree downward curve, and i asked the doctor for surgical procedure. I told him that i do not want my penis to be perfect, and it is okay if it still have 10 degree downward curve after the operation. The thing is he told me in that case he will not cut anything from the penis. He would only open the outer skin and put 4 suture. I did the operation and everything was okay. first i looked at the mirror and it was almost done. Now i'm confused because i masturbated after 2 weeks from the surgery and i looked at the mirror the day after and it was like i used to see it before. The same 45 degree situation came back again. Can the situation be fixed again? Or do you think i damaged the suture? I will talk to a doctor but it will take time to meet up with him, and i'm worried?  

passman

JohnWright

NeoV

JohnW provided quite a good response. I was going to say "welcome to no-man's land," since what you're asking is impossible to really know. Do everything you can to NOT masturbate again, and try not to worry about what's not in your control.