Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My YouTube Channel  (Read 4960 times)

JS1991

• Solid Contributor
Re: My YouTube Channel
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 08:18:51 PM »

Neo, first of all I want to thank you. When you began this YouTube channel, it was literally a week before I figured out I had Peyronie's. Through your channel I was able to straighten out my curve via daily manual traction in the crucial acute phase, and gained a plethora of knowledge. You also led me to this amazing website, so I don't know how well I would be doing without your help, and I'm serious about that.

Even as my "disease" has progressed, I continue to find your videos helpful. I have the VED video ready to go for when I start the therapy, and just as I was considering a ketogenic/intermittent fasting diet, here you come with a video on the topic! Even the "pre-ronies" video was right on point and helped me gain a better understanding of our condition.

I have a request if I may. Your first video was titled something like "Hard Flaccid Forum Response". I'm currently dealing with hard flaccid and chronic pelvic pain syndrome and was excited to return to the video for any tidbits I could pick up, but it seems you deleted it. If you could re-post it or create a new video on hard flaccid, CPPS, deflated glans/cs, and pelvic tension in general, that would be amazing!

Oh and one last thing, someone in this thread mentioned the TV behind you was distracting. I actually miss it in your videos; it's really cool to see that retro video game as the backdrop with japanese text; I felt like I was in Japan with you when watching the video (as weird as that sounds), which was awesome. Again, thank you very much for all you do. I'm so grateful to have found your channel, and subsequently this forum, and I'm trying to give back to the community in my own way, as you have. I'm so glad to see that your channel is getting thousands of views, and I wish you the best of luck in life!

NeoV

• Global Moderator
    • Neoman
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:25 AM »

I have not tried gainswave, but I have had the P shot. I can do a video on my experience with it for sure! I do NOT recommend either of them honestly, but both could have benefits.

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2018, 07:55:47 PM »

Love your YouTube channel man.
NEW MODALITY: Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies Disease - Peyronies Society Forums
I highly recommend a high-fish diet for Peyronies Disease.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up