News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Luciotakes

Hi , i was diagnosed with this disease 8 months ago. Went to to the uro to the very first symptoms. Immediatly started this combination of treatments. Taking sursum (vitamine e 400 mg) in the morning, siligin 2 Times a day and propolberry 1 a day. Started to eat well, eliminated almost completly bad sugars and making perilesional injections of trental (pentoxifiline) every Two weeks for the first six months and now, once a month. Things started to Get a little better but  mentally i was wasted. I had a pretty mild curvature, like 15 grades to the left. After 6 months of treatment is gone. I can post photo if you want. In six months the Plaque size reduced from 1,5 cm to like 7 mm. I developed a little bit of upward curvature, following the natural curve That i have ever had. But i had what i Think is the best improvement the other day, after 8 months. Made another echodopler and the Plaque was now 3,6 mm and a chunck of the plaque, That by the other echodopler looks calcifique, was no more there. I don' t want to be Too optimistic Because this disease is like a roller coaster, one day you are in heaven and, some days later, you are in hell. But i Think That, if you live in italy, and are in the acute stage, this treatment definetly worth a try.