VED VS Traction Device

Previous topic - Next topic

LondonMatt

Hi Guys,

Quick Intro : I am 26 years old, in the acute phase of this nasty disease, with nodule(s) located on the top and on the left of my Penis. Therefore, my penis is now bent to the Left and upward. My somptoms appeared last month, and it's still painful sometimes, so as the plaque is not yet calcified, I'm looking for a treatment.

I am ok to spend all of my economy to heal, (health first as we said), but I do have question about the two famous "tools" :

In my situation, is a better to buy a VED and use it afterwork on a daily basis ? If you have any model recommandation, it would be great.
Or, is it better to buy a Traction Device. I am working in suit, with Skinny cut, so I don't know if there is a room for such device under my pants. Same if you have any model recommandation, it would be great.

Many thanks for your answer,

Matt

TonySa

Don't think you can hide any of the traction devices under skinny cut jeans, but you can do either VED or traction after work.  VED is less time unless you try the new RestoreX w a shorter time protocol than other traction...research results pending.  The most economical option is the ESL40 traction device...about $40.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LondonMatt

Hi,

Many thanks for your answer.
I think I will combine a VED + the ELS40 traction device.

Matt.

TonySa

Great VED, and available at a discounted price from August's medical for forum members.  See banner at top of home page and must call for the discount.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Lester7

I would NOT wear a traction device at work even with loose pants. They slip off sometimes.

LondonMatt

Alright! Thank you guys for your answer.
The good thing is, I have an appointment with the Urologist next week, and I will tell him about SommaCorrect.
If he accepts, it's gonna be free (paid by NHS) and it will be great.

Jonbinspain

Matt;

I'd suggest you use both. The VED will ensure a fresh supply of oxygen rich blood to the penis. The traction should help mitigate any further curvature.

Use VED carefully. Never overpump and if you feel any pain or anything above mild discomfort, release pressure immediately.

Traction. I personally use a Phallosan, although it's down to personal choice. Read the section on traction devices and see what looks like it suits your regime.  

LondonMatt

Yes I will consider both, traction device during the week-end and afterwork.

Thanks,

NeoV

One thing to keep in mind is that VED cannot be done by hand. If I could buy one, it would be VED, but if I could do only one, it would be traction.  

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

swiss

Is VED similar to traction as that it provides an upward pull as well as outward? I can feel a pull at the base of my penis and I have noticed some flexibility improvements.  

LondonMatt

@Swiss:

I have started VED Yesterday and I'm quite happy with the features : Make the blood flow in your penis.
In terms of direction, I would say that it's a Downward Pull, cause the VED has to be used 45 degrees downward.
I am not expert, I let others confirm.

Matt

swiss

I don't use it 45 degrees downward...is that bad?  

LondonMatt

That is the precautions of use from the provider of my VED (SomaCorrect), I don't know if it's the same for all of them.
Some people are expert and can/will answer your question.

TonySa

It seems like an outward pull on the body of the penis, not down or upward angle?

swiss

I guess what I am getting at is there a similarity here that you might get form pulling the tip of your dick for 5 seconds upwards away from the body. Like hand manipulation.