Pain because of strong erection at night due to nesbit operation?

Previous topic - Next topic

passman

Hey, i did the operation (Nesbit) one week ago and i still wake up several times at night because i get a strong erection and it is very painful? any suggestions? I really want to sleep and the problem that i cant figure out is that the erection gets only when i sleep not at day time?

redbullmaster

I was prescribed Cyproterone Acetate to stop the erections.
Ask your doc about it.

Kind Regards

passman

I live in Norway, and they are a bit strict here comparing to other countries. I asked my doctor about it couple times but he insist to refuse due to the fact that will it stop producing T levels in the body. The thing is why i only get erection when i sleep it really wakes me up almost every 2 hours, after i woke up i have to wait like 5 minutes til the erection is done, then i can sleep again?

mst

Ask the doctor about Xanax or Relanium

It can kill the erections and doesnt have influence on T levels.

JohnWright

Passman -- Here are a couple of strategies that don't involve drugs:

1) Bags of frozen peas: I kept a small cooler with dry ice in it beside my, and then small bags of frozen peas. As I slept, I would rotate out the frozen bags, especially if I felt an erection coming on.

2) Experiment changing positions: Every man's body is different, and what stimulates the brain. If you feel an erection coming on, and you're not doing the ice, you can try some of these positions (which I provide as an example -- you'll have to experiment to see what your body responds to):

- Roll into the fetal position, or
- Roll onto your back, and keeping your feet on the mattress, bring your knees up as high as you can, and getting your heels up against your butt, or
- Lay flat on your back

Then drift back off to sleep!

Again, these are just examples. But, you will find a position that kills the erection -- if you try.

John

Mskd

kusher

Nesbit is also safe.. alot of ppl complain about nesbit surgery! It all comes down to the surgeon skills and experience.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc