Andropenis vs. Penismaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

KeepTruckin

Hello,

I am new to Peyronies Disease. I'm still not sure if I have it or not (I've always had one side of my penis curved if viewed from the bottom with the other side straight, so like a D-shape with the one side basically thicker than the other, but now it appears from the top that the head of my penis is starting to move along that curve also, it's more evident when my penis less than fully erect, like 80-90%). But I'm going to see an expert soon.

In the mean time I want to start with traction while the injury is still fresh (2 weeks out). I've read that the Penimaster Pro is more comfortable since it doesn't use a noose. But from what I can tell the PTT studies are done using the Andropenis. I'm wondering does the Penimaster Pro manage to apply the same tension that the Andropenis does? Does anyone have experience using both?

Thanks in advance.

Gutted

Yes ... I started with Andro before I discovered this site and PeniMaster

When you first start with Andro you are lulled into a false sense of security, as the wear times and tension are low as per the wear time ramp up noted in the instructions.

However, by the time you get into the longer wear times, noose attachments are just 100% hopeless and in my opinion could cause further damage. As an absolute minimum it is very uncomfortable and I couldn't actually wear it for the periods Andro recommended. It basically cuts the blood supply off simply because wear times go up. In addition, the tension is increased with additional extender rods, therefore the noose HAS to be tighter as well. It's an equation that never works. I literally put this whole system in the trash and it's not cheap either.

As you know, the PeniMaster is a suction cup attachment. It is literally a whole new world. It is comfortable and no problem whatsoever to wear for 2 hours. I have had zero problems with the device or any of it's working parts after about 1.5ys. Usual German engineering quality I guess.

The PeniMaster can absolutely provide the same tension as the Andro using the same sprung rod mechanism. It has the same additional extender rods to increase the devices length and therefore tension as well. BUT the Peni also has an additional  means of adjusting tension in smaller increments (than adding an additional rod) whilst you are wearing it, allowing you to keep the tension at the level you have chosen during a session. They are basically two cuffs at the base of the device you can unscrew to extend the rod length by anything upto ~2cms.

PeniMaster also has a simple built in scale on the spring rods allowing you to visibly see and monitor what tension is being applied during wearing

In my opinion, Andro is an antique in comparison to Peni.

KeepTruckin

skunkworks

Gutted are you circumcised? I have not tried the penismaster but did try phallosan a while back and found the suction cup impossible to use with foreskin...
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Gutted

Yep

I did notice the 'with foreskin' section in the Peni instruction manual so quickly skimmed it, but it seemed pretty straightforward. They have a fitting video on YouTube as well I think which may give you some more insight.

Obviously unable to comment on real life experience in respect of uncircumcised and the Peni.

I don't know how similar the sluice/diaphragm suction system of the Peni is to the Phallosan either

TonySa

If you want to try an inexpensive suction cup w a foreskin, consider the ESL40...bout $35
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Paul52

I've used the Andropenis for several months, ending up wearing it 8-9 hours per day. Every 1,5-2 hours you have to release it (as prescribed) for approx. 30min. to relax the tissue and for the return of the blood flow. This is something your body will (also) signal it by itself, as wearing starts to become uncomfortable (tingling). So that's a little discomfort but finally it did the job for me.

I guess the schedule with the Penismaster Pro will be more or less the same. Starting light and gradually extend the time and length and also take a short break every 2 hour. But I must say the suction cup seems to be a nice development although I'm not sure if you can also set the direction of traction, e.g. to correct a left or right oriented curvature. There is also another traction device (forgot the name, but recently discussed here) which enables you to correct the curvature in many positions.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

betterbend

So I think the official name for the andropenis, should change to andro*p.o.s.   I have been fiddling with this pos for 10 days now.  It slips out, hurts, can be impossible to get on at times,   They can engineer anything better than this?  Going to change devices, waste of 200...
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

TonySa

Just ordered the RestoreX as the PMP and ESL40 is giving be blisters on my glans.  Also, like it's less time.  Will let folks know how it goes.

WhatNext81

Tsanchez
Looking forward to hearing from someone else that's also using it on here. Hopefully it's easier on the glans. Best of luck to you.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

At least two others I think.  PMP or ESL40'would be great if I didn't have this issue w the glans...arrrgh

WhatNext81

Do they actively post? I hear ya on the other devices. Time and other reasons are why I opted for RestoreX.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

That's great, what was the original curve and now?

swiss

Has anyone switch to just hand traction?  

sizematters

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on April 23, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
That's great, what was the original curve and now?

Hi Tsanchez12369

It was almost 60 dregrees upwards and sometimes  it was difficul for intercourse... now it is quite straight, maybe  it has a slight curvature but I dont mind it and even I like this way. I have no had problems again adn also during my treatment with the extender andropeyronie my penis grew in girth and length. When I speak with customer support they told me that it is normal because the penis tissues grow during curvature correction process.

;-)

Boy2018

Hi there,

I searched on internet and cheked both products finally I used Andropenis for Peyronies because looked  better good quality, I got good results. Anyone can share his experience with andropenis? I found this toppic very interesting because I cannot talk about this with other people.

Danke

Hans

TonySa

My sense is more positive reviews/outcomes on this forum with PMP