Considering STAGE Surgery, but...

Previous topic - Next topic

Mskd

Hi, I'm 19 years old and I have a very big downward curve and it's destroying me and my life. I've been on this forum before, but I tried to forget about it and my curvature. But that is impossible. My dream is to have a straight penis. I've read some logs/threads about people getting the STAGE surgery by Dr. Kuehhas. After reading those, I felt hope. The STAGE surgery seems to be pretty successful with a quick recovery. I think its amazing how you can work after just 1 week and have intercourse after 4-6 weeks. I'm therefor SOO close to send Dr. Kuehhas, but I kinda don't believe in surgeries, like changing something from mother nature and its just gonna be like normal after 8 months? Therefor I have these questions:

I've read people feel bumps from the sutures, do you feel the bumps just physical or are they unpleasant? Do you feel those after the stitches have absorbed completely?

After 6 weeks, can the stitched area get cut open again during intercourse?

When did this surgery begin? How will the penis be like 20 years after surgery??

And the big question: Can anybody confirm that the penis feels completely normal after 8-12 months? I've read many people claiming its going to be just as a regular penis, but I'm afraid of any discomfort.

I would like to ask more questions in the comments if I wonder about anything.

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Thanks

kusher

Speak to joel jelman.. he's experienced and more safe. I'm heading to him next month. If your case is virgin then go to Kuehhas if not then to jelman  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

zoli1995

Hi mksd,

I had STAGE surgery almost 4 months ago. I had a virgin case (meaning no prior surgery) with a left and upwards curve of about 45 degrees both. I was also very unsatisfied with it and wanted to change something. You can read about my experience (and the experience of the others) to see what are the results.

STAGE surgery offers dissolvable stiches, meaning there will be no stiches to break after 6 months. At my 4 months period, the stiches are already smaller. Nobody as far as I have read has bumps after STAGE surgery that would be uncomfortable.

I think you should research a lot and then make your decision based on facts and the experience of others. What I can say is that I am currently very happy with the results and regret nothing. The results are also permanent.

All the best.

DanP

i had STAGE with dr kuehhas almost 3 years ago. i am thankful to forum and to dr kuehhas. he made me straight and happy. i think you should see him and ask all questions that you have. i think it will answer your questions. and also do research. forum is great to do research.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

sputnikk

Hello!
I actually just had the STAGE surgery a week ago with Dr. Kuhhas. I obviously can't tell you about future experience as you are asking, but I can definitely advise you on taking this step with full trust in yourself and this amazing doctor!

The actual operation process will feel more like a 3 day vacation at a 5 star hotel than a stressful experience. I advise you to document yourself thoroughly and I'm pretty sure you won't find one negative review from people who went through this; It might give you the most needed confidence.

When you go into surgery it will be like taking a nap and waking up a new man, a straight arrow (pun intended). The harder part will come after the operation since you will need to take care of yourself through the healing process.

I advise you to read zoli1995 's journal (as I did myself 5 minutes ago). I can say it perfectly describes what you go through before and after the operation; I actually identified myself in the early stage of his story. :)

TonySa

Does he do the stage surgery coupled w an implant?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Mskd

Thanks for all the quick replies! Yes, I've read some threads, including, Zoli1995's. I'm actually not concered about the pain and struggle in the healing process or the money, as this would change my life. The biggest problem I have is my concern on the end result. I know the stiches goes away, but the scars will still be there? Im afraid those will be annoying and uncomfortable. Maybe feeling like they are getting stretched when having intercourse. I see that Zoli1995 says he have never heard of people complaining about that, but in my mind I'm not convinced that the penis will be good as new. I think I will Email Dr. Kuehhas about this. If he or Dr Kuehhas can confirm how the end results will be in abut a year(?), I probably will end up asking the Doctor to schedule a surgery.

The surgery is as Zoli1995 said, permanent, therefor I dont want to make a mistake, there is no way back (I really dont think I would go back anyway).

Thanks for staying around on the forum and giving advices to us in need.

Edit: Yes, my case is virgin.

Mskd

Also, how long did you guys wait for the surgery after scheduling it?

Oh Boy

Well Ill try to answer some questions, even though I haven't had any surgery. I'm also looking forward to stage.

Scarring
Well every time you get cut you will get a scar. The degloving scar is made right under the head and it is very hard to see or notice when fully healed. I would suggest seeing Artdude post as he uploaded some pictures. Look at his last picture and tell me if you can see his scar. I definitely cant. The scar to me just makes the head look more defined.
Another thing to note, is that every scar fades. A scar you got as a child is really hard to see now. They all fade away to some degree. SO you beginning concerned on how your penis will look 10 years from now is good. Truth is that it will look better as the scarring would have faded a little. Another thing to note is that YOU see the scar, keyword on you. Anyone who sees your penis after will have a hard time noticing that. It will stick out because you know its there.
If that doesn't convince you then there is always the option to get your scar revised. Get some laser treatment a year after the surgery. This could make it look better.

Scarring on the inside (shaft). Likewise they will soften up a bit as time goes by. That being said they will be extremely hard to notice. They are small and thin.

As far as feeling normal then yea you will. Not right away, you might feel like an alien with your new toy. An example getting braces, you feel odd as first when you just get braces but after a few weeks to months they become normal to you. So much so that when you remove your braces you feel strange and weird. The same will go to this surgery, a year after the surgery you'll feel normal and I can tell you wont remember how it was to have a curve.

As far as waiting time, I dont know. I ask Kuehhas about that and he was reluctant to give me an answer. Truth be told he is very busy. So you might be waiting 2-3 month for a surgery. I hope another member can answer this.  

DanP

Hi mksd
It's better to see doctor and talk with doctor. Kuehhas is a great guy. I combined surgery with first examination. Like many do. But if you are unsure why you not go and visit first and decide later?