Didn’t know where to post this. Recent injury. Urgent care didn’t help.

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

Had an injury 6 days ago when gf pants'd me while I was erect. Still having weak wrections and very minor pain from this. Went to urgent care and they didn't do any tests. Should I go back maybe tomorrow and exagerrate pain? If I've fractured my unit I heard there's time for sure for up to 12 days after
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Oh Boy

Dude 9 out of 10 your not getting an erection cause you're over thinking. Yes I've read you can get surgery about 12 after a fracture so the swelling goes down. Don't stress it much just get to your urologist and make a decision there.

Also if your penis didn't swell up to the size of a tennis ball then you didn't really have a fracture. You definitely hurt it but not a full blown fracture. I haven't heard of anyone who got surgery after a minor injury. I could be wrong tho.

diehardpatriot

Thank you. Another thing to mention I've had a vein that appeared months ago that has just been there without any pain. Right now it's harder than usual and there's a small (size of a dip n dot) bump that's blue in it. Anything to worry about?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

diehardpatriot

Oh Boy

Well I'm not a urologist. As I said they won't be very inclined to operate on a minor injury.
My advice to you is to get to another urologist. Still go to your appointment on the 24th but get another opinion before then.

I've been to four local urologist in the span of a month. Trust me, the more the better. Find out what exactly you are dealing with.  

Pfract

Hey diehard... What are your symptoms? How do you know its a fracture? Can you travel to San Diego in California?  

diehardpatriot

Hello prfct. My symptoms are just that vein with the tiny bump, no pain, and a little trouble getting erections and keeping them . Also increased hourglassing in process of getting erection. I don't think I fractured it. Just concerned about that vein. Why SD? I'm only 2 hours away as I am from California