Life shows lost opportunities.

Previous topic - Next topic

SergeyAnael

A couple of days ago I met randomly with a girl very beautiful.
We spent the whole day with her,we laughed a lot.
We were at her house ,she asked me to stay with her.
It was difficult for me but I refused and went home she took my phone number .
WTF ? I did not have similar situations when I was healthy  .
It seems that life shows me.
Look my friend that you're losing now.
If you were careful you might be in another situation.
Today I felt very unwell due to this situation and slept all day because I did not want to think about it.

swiss

Should have went with it bro. I plan on being very open about my current handicap. What is your treatment regimen?

SergeyAnael

No treatment.
Because I'm afraid to make it worse and do not believe in treatment except for xiaflex.
But  xiaflex very expensive for me.
I had physiotherapy in the hospital about 3 years ago.

swiss

Then you need to be proactive in some way. I also didn't take the drug route my man. You can't just let this thing sit around. Have you tried heat packs and if money is an issue then manual stretching? How bad is your curve? Dents? Do you still feel a plaque inside?

SergeyAnael

The curve almost does not interfere and is almost not noticeable.
The problem in loss of size and loss of sensitivity.
A plaque I do not feel and do not see.
I can only see it on ultrasound.

How did you get rid of hard flaccid ?
I also have this.
And sometimes the penis in a calm state takes strange forms.

NeoV

Why not stay and just not penetrate? :O Own it man.

SergeyAnael

Because I have already explained my reasons.

swiss

My hard flaccid went away with heat packs 8 hrs a day for a few months. If it's in the early stages I would suggest you abstain and apply heat at minimum.  

Oh Boy

I know how you feel. I fractured my penis when I was 12 playing around masturbating. The fracture was more of a stress pop no blood swelling nor pain. Now at 20 I have a downwards curvature of 25 degrees a right curve of 10 and some uneven girth.

It's hard, I had a girlfriend that I liked a lot and we broke up because I wouldn't get sexual. More scared and embarrassed. Imagine how I feel knowing I caused myself all theses problems which might never be solved. I'm planning on tell my best friend (we are moving into relationship territory) about my situation tonight. I will never have a normal penis again just because of one mistake. Really feels like I ruined my life
And  

Hrvat21

Oh Boy

Didn't say I can't fix it. Surgery can somewhat fix it. Thing is I'll never be the same. If I can get the surgery done and come out with:
1. A straight penis
2  fix girth issue
3. Minimum lost of length
4. Scarring that can barely be noticed
Then I'll be happy. But i know That's a lot to ask for. If i didn't masturbate that day none of this will be happening. I look forward to the surgery and see what happens. Everything happens for a reason, just wish this didn't.

TonySa

What type of masturbation caused this?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Oh Boy

If I can make someone laugh that will make my day. Probably the dumbest injury you'll hear.

I got bored of masturbating and started to get worried that my mom will come to the bathroom and tell me to come out. So I needed to finish up quickly. I didn't nothing I did could make me cum. So my 12 year old genius plan was to bend my penis while squeezing it to see if the blood flowed out. I thought of it like a balloon. I bent and squeezed until I got tired I final said I'm going try one last time if not I'll run out my bathroom into my room and wait it out there. Well last time was the charm. Heard a pop lost my erection and hear I am.

I'm not mad at myself. Full of regret yes but I was extremely dumb as a child so I expect this kind of stuff.

SergeyAnael

We must speak at the UN LOL Maybe then our problem will be solved.
Funny and sad.

Hrvat21

Oh boy, i know, i had same situation and i bended my dick forcefully in trying to cum stronger or faster and i even kept it in my hands and kept masturbating after he was loosing erection for 4 times in a row. I broke my dick once in ereciton and i still continued masturbating afterwards ad ended up with 3 fractures. Lost 3-4 cm length and 3 girth and one of my fractures/hourglasses is in middle of my perineum and i also ruptured a muscle there, but i think i can get my length girht back with combination of ved traction and finally fix it with surgery, i don't care if i will have an impant at the end, but i think the dick can be restored to it's original size, you just have to act on it and do your part (physical therapy) before surgery. We can solve this. My main problem was that i was not confident enough to even talk about this or try to solve it (i was an idiot) and i finally got what happened when i was forced to be in relationship with a shortened, painful and mostly unfunctional dick. But don't worry man, what is done is done and it can get fixed, i would definetly love to have my original penis and 6 lost years back, but what can you do - now there is only one option

Oh Boy

My god hrvat21

That sound horrible. There is always someone who is going through worst. This line keeps me going.

I thought about jelqing but I didn't want to cause any further damage. I also thought about ved, bought one but stopped for the same reason. I hurt myself once I won't do it again. Until a urologist tells me to use ved or stretch while I wait for my surgery then I will do it .

I'm sending in my referral on Monday so I hope I would get sent to Kuehhas by my insurance next month. I wish you the best on your journey, keep me posted

TonySa

Wow, we need better sex ed in school.  So many are left to their own devices to learn.  Good luck Monday!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Oh Boy

Tsanchez

Yea either that or home. Nobody told me you can hurt yourself. It sounds obvious now but not when I was that young. I'm kinda bipolar now, I jump from bein depressed cause the situation that I put myself into to just laughing in hopes that a surgery will fix it all like nothing happened  

swiss

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on January 13, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Wow, we need better sex ed in school.  So many are left to their own devices to learn.  Good luck Monday!

THIS. Sex ed in school sucks!  

Hrvat21

Just do proshesis if it will help you. I don't have much sensitivity in my dick as well and you know what? I wouldn't give a F~@< if i got my old penis back in all its size and function and no sensitivity. Do what you can to get your dick back man, the best you can and don't cry that much, we all understand you but we can't solve your problems, only you can. Fix your dick