Fake testimonial / endorsement posts

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueball

Hi guys.

I'm new to the forum and came here with the same intentions as most of you (to find a cure) however as someone who owns a forum myself  (dating) I couldn't help but notice the amount of fake / spam accounts that exist solely to endorse a product.

Can anybody comment on this? Obviously if this post is deleted then that to me indirectly confirms my suspicions.  

Paolo

Sorry, don't agree with your assessment, spammers are found out quickly and reported to the administrator.

So, since this is your first post let's have YOUR full introduction and Peyronie's symptoms  :-\  ::)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

You mean that number of accounts that have come up on your site?  I don't understand your question.

Spammers have to be closely monitor. The obvious ones are the ones who register one day, make a single post and post a link to sell something that is not even remotely connected to Peyronies Disease.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

swiss

nice try blue ball...you might as well tell us your forum so I can join it. Promote bro.

Pfract

Haha this is nice. Somebody who has d dating forum (which is loosing popularity immensely by the minute these days), not to mention the amount of dating apps there are, and comes here trying to find a cure, and, the first thing he posts about is huh.... Nothing related to the disease. Lol

Fake troll spotted

swiss

Quote from: WhatNext81 on January 14, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
There should be a dating website for men with peyronies. I'm sure it'd be a success. 👎🏻

It's called asexual dating apps.