unsure what i am experiencing

Previous topic - Next topic

aussieboy

Hi im 21, and have been lurking on this forum for a while now.. ever since i can remember I've had a slight curve to the left of my penis, and never any pain. When i was younger i was quite paranoid about it, and i used to research it quite a bit. I sorta forgot about it over the years till probably about a year ago i started to get a slight ache on the right side of my penis near the base. i Went to the doctor about it and he said it was prostatitis, and gave me antibiotics to fix it. i ran antibiotics for about a month but nothing changed. He then made me go get an ultrasound on my scrotum to see if anything was inflamed but everything was find.
to describe the pain, it more like a dull ache that is really hard to pin point. It on the right side, but my penis curves to the left, so does that rule out peyronies?

TonySa

Probably not peyroines as curve was preexisting, but doc could do an ultrasound to confirm.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

I agree it is not indicative of Peyronies.
1. You said curve is pre-existing
2. A left Peyroines curve would normally have pain on the left side.... .not on the right side.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

aussieboy

i do remember a slight curve but i don't remember exactly... the mind plays tricks when your worried. The right side or the base also seems tender to touch where as the left feels fine.
should i post pictures?  

JohnWright

Hey aussie -- A picture isn't going to help in this instance.

Let's break your issues apart for clarity:

1) A left-curved dick since you can remember your first erections. 99.9% certainty this is congenital (birth defect).

2) For last 12 months you've been experiencing dull aching pain in lower right side of your shaft. A doctor diagnosed as prostatitis and you did antiobotics for a month, no change. And, ultrasound showed nothing.

Regarding #2, we can only offer guesses, but we'd need more details to even venture that. For example:
- Are you doing something to your dick, starting a year ago?
- Did you suffer an injury to your dick in the last 12-18 months?  
- And, just generally describe what you are doing or have done with your dick, in the 12-18 month range, that doesn't involve an injury.

If you have done nothing, and are doing nothing, indicate that, too.

aussieboy

1) yes correct
2)nothing has really changed in the last 12-18 months regarding what im doing to my dick, nor did i suffer and injury (that i remember). The ultrasound was on my scrotum rather than my dick, checking for Epididymitis but i do remember while the ultra sound was being performed, while the doctor use the wand under the right side of my penis, there was slight pain, as in behind the base of the penis.

Its really hard to pin point the exact pain and that why its so frustrating. sometimes its in the base of my penis, sometimes there pain down my leg going to the sole of my right foot. But i feel as though when i touch the right side of the base there is definitely extra sensitivity.
one last thing that i have though of is there is a small vein on the right side, that is visible while soft and erect, and thats why i suggested posting pictures. It doesn't look abnormal i don't think , but im no doctor

bricedu13

hey aussieboy, you seem to have the sickness of mondor, as you talk that you feel a vein a little swell, tape disease of mondor penis on the internet you will find answers, in any case it is healing well.

TonySa

Picture might help someone give you an idea...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.